Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Creature an Entity creation RAWs blank sheets  (Read 926 times)

McFeel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Creature an Entity creation RAWs blank sheets
« on: September 27, 2019, 02:52:34 pm »

Hello, I made these blank sheets of creature and entity RAWs for my modding needs. They are quite useful, you just need to fill the tokens descriptions and stats, and delete the ones you don't want. I have extracted them painfully from the wiki. They are categorized and ordered for easy use.

In the creature sheet, the tokens are separated by "creature" and "caste" ones, so you can create creatures with very different castes, or creatures that have different "subspecies". If you don't want that, use this:

[CASTE:MALE]
      [MALE]
   [CASTE:FEMALE]
      [FEMALE]
   [SELECT_CASTE:ALL]

and then define the general caste.

I don't know if there are some errors, but I have made lots of new creatures and entities without problems.

DOWNLOAD:
http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=14543

AshTheTiefling

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Artist, Adequate Modder, Necromancer.
    • View Profile
Re: Creature an Entity creation RAWs blank sheets
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2019, 05:07:22 pm »

Don't know if you knew this already, but if you look into the raws themselves (check out creature_standard), you can see Toady's notes on what things do what. It isn't a perfect explanation, but I find them useful and I think it's a good thing to look at for what you're doing.

Cool, I'll definitely be using this in future. :)
You know what was happening? The terrifying master, nearly maxed all combat skills, was hitting me with some copper earring. Over and over. It took it few days, but he managed to beat me with copper earring.
Welcome to... Megabeast Park! *Raaawr!*

Iä! RIAKTOR!

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Creature an Entity creation RAWs blank sheets
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2021, 10:40:13 am »

Good, but that was tacke much time for search, so I use my necromacer powers for simplify this process if I will need this files again.