Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: -  (Read 1995 times)

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
Re: Closet Pics
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2020, 01:51:44 pm »

There is a selfies and pictures thread on here. It's fine.
I dunno man. Sersiously. It gives me a pedophile vibe, let's get closet pictures of adolescents!
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2020, 02:58:52 pm »

I dunno man. Sersiously. It gives me a pedophile vibe, let's get closet pictures of adolescents!

every time someone reminds me there's teenagers on the internet i feel like 300 yr old decrepit santa claus

did you know there could be people on bay12 that were born in 2007??? think about that shit. it's terrifying.

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2020, 03:14:06 pm »

The dude's 14 years old by his profile. And I think you're reading too much into it.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

ArchimedesWojak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2020, 03:43:13 pm »

The dude's 14 years old by his profile. And I think you're reading too much into it.

you are correct i am 14
YET ANOTHER DATA-COLLECTION THREAD FROM MR. "NOT FEDERAL AUTHORITIES."
ArchimedesWojak is very militant against zoophilia due to his deeply held religious beliefs.

ArchimedesWojak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2020, 03:57:18 pm »

i am probably the youngest person that is active on the Bay12 forums
ArchimedesWojak is very militant against zoophilia due to his deeply held religious beliefs.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2020, 06:50:33 pm »

every time someone reminds me there's teenagers on the internet i feel like 300 yr old decrepit santa claus

did you know there could be people on bay12 that were born in 2007??? think about that shit. it's terrifying.

I am pretty sure people stopped being born in '95
Love, scriver~

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2020, 06:52:29 pm »

You certainly sound like it. Your neural networks haven't been trained on Bay12 (or any other equivalent old-school forum, seemingly), so I'd excuse your... odd behavior.

Perhaps lurking might help? There's no shame in lurking, I think. If anything, it would probably help you understand how we talk on here. You don't need to read through the entirety of those gigantic threads in General Discussion. It's easiest and best to start from the last page and work your way backwards, since that describes the current state of Bay12. If you go back far enough, you can see my embarrassing posts from just last year, when I was just a Novice Forumite like you. We all have posts that we're ashamed of. Just don't doxx us or put those on, like, Reddit or something. That's going a step too far, and you will be banned for that.

May I ask where else you have accounts on the internet, if that's not probing too deeply into yourself? I don't care about your username(s); I just want to know where you've been. I'll help us understand your mindset.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 06:56:47 pm by methylatedspirit »

ArchimedesWojak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2020, 09:44:04 pm »

You certainly sound like it. Your neural networks haven't been trained on Bay12 (or any other equivalent old-school forum, seemingly), so I'd excuse your... odd behavior.

Perhaps lurking might help? There's no shame in lurking, I think. If anything, it would probably help you understand how we talk on here. You don't need to read through the entirety of those gigantic threads in General Discussion. It's easiest and best to start from the last page and work your way backwards, since that describes the current state of Bay12. If you go back far enough, you can see my embarrassing posts from just last year, when I was just a Novice Forumite like you. We all have posts that we're ashamed of. Just don't doxx us or put those on, like, Reddit or something. That's going a step too far, and you will be banned for that.

May I ask where else you have accounts on the internet, if that's not probing too deeply into yourself? I don't care about your username(s); I just want to know where you've been. I'll help us understand your mindset.

i dont really use "social media" that much

i have a Discord account and i've been to 4chan a couple times but that place is too chaotic for me

this seems like a more calm forum and i'll be happy to lurk the forums instead until i learn to forum like a normal person

so before i go... how the hell do i edit the save.dat file and the files in the art folder for Liberal Crime Squad

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2020, 08:37:19 am »

i've been to 4chan a couple times but that place is too chaotic for me
Ah yes that Wojak fella is pretty popular in those parts
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

ArchimedesWojak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
-
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2020, 10:26:36 am »

-
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 08:46:26 am by ArchimedesWojak »
Pages: 1 [2]