Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Divine materials civ  (Read 749 times)

Iä! RIAKTOR!

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Divine materials civ
« on: June 14, 2020, 04:38:10 pm »

I want to create civ that forced to use divine metals and divine cloth. In 44.12 this work, if I remember right. But in 47.04 tokens don't work properly. I was trying, but in embark screen or AM start civ have just normal metals (copper, silver and iron) or no metals at all. How force a civ to use only divine materials?

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Divine materials civ
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2020, 04:52:04 pm »

Post your raws which work in 44.12 and don't in 47.04.
Doubt anyone will be able to just be able to guess your problem.

Fatace

• Bay Watcher
  • Cease hostilities? Never!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2020, 04:59:28 pm »

It may be due to the fact that, raws for reactions, mats, entities, creatures ect. don't load in till after hardcoded raws are thrown into the world. Considering that there are multiple forms of divine metals/cloth but only a select few are given to the world. Which is why its impossible to properly make reactions for Fortress/Adventure to create the divine metals/cloth. In which if you did, it would just randomly choose any metal, despite having the correct mat selected in the reaction.
I once had a 30 dwarf glacier fortress once.. was going great till the dwarf merchants brought along a WereKoala and killed everyone...

Iä! RIAKTOR!

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2020, 05:25:00 pm »

Code: [Select]
[DIVINE_MAT_CLOTHING]
[DIVINE_MAT_CRAFTS]
[DIVINE_MAT_WEAPONS]
[DIVINE_MAT_ARMOR]
As I remember, this code give divine materials to civ.

Iä! RIAKTOR!

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2020, 01:18:59 pm »

So, as I know, in older version this tokens give to civ divine materials without any reactions. In current version I try to add 'candy' and slade by reaction, but this work in fortress mode, not in embark screen.