Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Carpenter was infected by werebeast. What do I do with it.  (Read 3704 times)

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
Re: Carpenter was infected by werebeast. What do I do with it.
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2020, 08:38:28 pm »

Also werewolves that are militarily active can be controlled via orders. This can be weaponized, I am sure.

I've exiled her, by the way. I didn't want to micromanage her constantly and have a 70-dwarf fort to take care of as well. Oh well.

Sarmatian123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Carpenter was infected by werebeast. What do I do with it.
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2020, 07:18:13 am »

I've exiled her, by the way. I didn't want to micromanage her constantly and have a 70-dwarf fort to take care of as well. Oh well.

Next embark on the same map. The third not-scripted migrants' wave. This will be FUN! :D
Unless, you didn't exiled her to a location, just banished her to wild. There is a bug. Banished to wilderness are often returning. This will be FUN! :D
I was expelling too. However, when you send haggard, depressed and harrowed 25 Dwarves away, then you start thinking about future migrants' waves.
Now, in my fortress every tantrum or slipping into depression earns after two weeks a master quality slab. It takes as much place as coffin though.
Rain is way too much for my overly nervous Dwarves to deal with, to add sight of dead bodies of sentient beings there as well.
Pages: 1 [2]