Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Add/Subtract/Change A Word  (Read 3527 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Add/Subtract/Change A Word
« Reply #90 on: March 12, 2020, 01:57:32 am »

Please arise, dead girl. You slept for too long. Come listen. Once there was a robotic wolf named Rolio, his breath sounded musical and he sang a wonderful song about the end of the reign of robots during Robonadon. Robonadon was a bloody wartorn nation ruled by a bloodthirsty mecha-king who killed the Council of Dwarven Kings, thus initiating the sacred ritual of Vikla which led to the resignation of President Howard Green. Anyway one night the acidic ant colonies built turrets to
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 12, 2020, 03:03:10 am »

Please arise, dead girl. You slept for too long. Come listen. Once there was a robotic wolf named Rolio, his breath sounded musical and he sang a wonderful song about the end of the reign of robots during Robonadon. Robonadon was a bloody wartorn nation ruled by a bloodthirsty mecha-king who killed the Council of Dwarven Kings, thus initiating the sacred ritual of Vikla which led to the resignation of President Howard Green. Anyway one night the acidic ant colonies built turrets to defend
:-(

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 12, 2020, 07:32:23 am »

Please arise, dead girl. You slept for too long. Come listen. Once there was a robotic wolf named Rolio, his breath sounded musical and he sang a wonderful song about the end of the reign of robots during Robonadon. Robonadon was a bloody wartorn nation ruled by a bloodthirsty mecha-king who killed the Council of Dwarven Kings, thus initiating the sacred ritual of Vikla which led to the resignation of President Howard Green. Anyway one night the acidic ant colonies built turrets to defend the
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]