Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The Aegis of a Forgotten Mind: Godgame OOC  (Read 1465 times)

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Aegis of a Forgotten Mind: Godgame OOC
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2020, 08:03:36 pm »

Well now I must choose from all of these great applications. I really liked all of the applications and it was difficult to choose. If you weren’t chosen please consider yourself on the waiting list, and if you want to continue following along I would love if you continued to express your creativity in cultures or characters that might pop up in the game. Anyways, the 9 chosen:

Glass
Smoke
Madman
Robo
Taricus
Nakeen
Micelus
KJProton
Rahx

I’ll make the IC thread, and your first decision, over the weekend, but until then prepare a First Champion, someone whose traits you desire exhibited in those who champion your cause. This will just form your initial archetype, you won’t be limited to it however.  Let me know if you have any questions!
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2020, 09:42:15 am »

For the waiting list.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2020, 06:38:43 am »

Power: Power (Level) is a measure of how strong your Outer Lord is. So a Power 2 isn’t significantly stronger than a Power 1, but a power 10 is. Your Artifacts and Champions and stuff would level up (and delevel) with you.

I just recently decided on this option to consider power, vs power as potential actions, due to the number of players. Additional actions may be possible by sacrificing power, but it may come at a stiff power cost (if you are in last place and you have really cool thematic ideas there may be a much smaller penalty vs with a large lead.)

Also if you are a player please submit your decision on if you would like to Counter Tol Anath’s action by roughly 36 hours from now.  (if learning more about Power has changed your choice please make that clear by then as well!)

If you have any questions feel free to ask here or on Discord!

Power Gain: The Optimal way to gain power will look different for each player. Generally, the more you work and gain influence through your theme/domain, and how much sacrifice/worship you get will determine power gain. A few highly devoted servants who sacrificed near everything may gain you more than a city of half hearted worship. Early stages is more about building renown/stories that may gain you more power down the line.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 07:34:34 am by chubby2man »
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.
Pages: 1 [2]