Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Age of Myth (44.12)  (Read 1212 times)

MachoNacho

• Bay Watcher
  • pug
    • View Profile
Age of Myth (44.12)
« on: December 10, 2019, 03:36:33 pm »

Mod I'm making. This post will be moved to mod releases once I release Age of Myth for public testing. The mod will include:

-A LOT of monsters, both megabeast and non-megabeast.
-Some new races, one of which is playable.
-Various diseases that can be annoying at best, and fortress-ending at worst.
-Somewhat expanded evil regions. Not as expanded as Lands of Duality (http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=170730.0), but expanded.
-Optional alterations to existing creatures.
-2 versions, one for Adventurecraft and one for base game. (Fun fact: I wasn't originally going to make an Adventurecraft version, but I forgot that I had Adventurecraft installed while making the mod, so I just decided to make a second version for people who don't use Adventurecraft.)
pug

Asin

• Bay Watcher
  • A short and sturdy creature fond of modding.
    • View Profile
Re: Age of Myth (44.12)
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2019, 12:31:10 pm »

What sort of races can we expect to see?

ChaosPotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2019, 05:10:08 pm »

I got banned due to what was probably a glitch since I didn't get a message telling me WHY I got banned (second time it happened). I for some reason can't email Toady to unban my old account so I just made a new one. So this post won't get moved, I'll have to make a new post once the mod gets released instead.
hi I hate this account and everything I've ever done with it but I don't feel like going through the process of making a new one right now

ChaosPotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2019, 05:15:59 pm »

What sort of races can we expect to see?
The only race in this mod that currently exists is the scorpids, a race of scorpion-like arachnoid beings that operate on a hive-mind structure and create sprawling underground nests instead of more traditional architecture. They're also the playable race I was talking about. I'm probably going to make orcs because no fantasy world is complete without them, lel. Besides that, I haven't really decided yet.
hi I hate this account and everything I've ever done with it but I don't feel like going through the process of making a new one right now