Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: The Rise of a Nomadic Clan  (Read 6888 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Rise of a Nomadic Clan
« Reply #75 on: April 16, 2019, 04:57:44 am »

I say we try to get some faster horses, and sense we need the loyalty we shouldn't do anything that could hurt our chances of gaining more, and let the wife arrange the kids marriage.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 16, 2019, 06:38:15 am »

I say we try to get some faster horses, and sense we need the loyalty we shouldn't do anything that could hurt our chances of gaining more, and let the wife arrange the kids marriage.

+1
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 06, 2019, 04:54:39 pm »

Your horse master takes your request. Your wife informs you that she has arranged your son to marry Valery Jat, granddaughter to Vans Jat(marriage ties with Jat).

The year comes to a close and you find you have a baby girl. Your horse master informs you that horse breeding will be slower for the next 5 years as they breed faster horses(horse breeding at 1/20). Your pop has had a boom this year(2x growth). Your loyalty has increased by 10%.

Date: Jan 1, 764
Stats:V
 Pop:1,590
 Manpower (used/unused/max):130/29/159
 Troops:3 platoons(40 mounted archers(ma's) each); 1 squad of scouts(uses 5X horses)(locked: east)
 Royal Horses(used/unused/total): 170/559/729
 Prisoners: 0
 Loyalty:89%
 Stability:1
 Treasury:98(4 set aside for more mounted archers)
 Prestige:147

Family:
 You:Suzki Skullcrusher (39)|Your wife:Yusme(34)
 Your 1st Son:Ardaric(15)
 Your 2nd Son:Bheo(6)
 Your 1st Daughter:(please give name)(0)

Surroundings:
 North: vast forest wilderness
 East: displaced clan pop(~2 years ride), Mongols(~3-4 years ride)
 South: a smallish clan(5.5 months ride)
 West: Nitrim Tribe(1 months ride, vassal), Bilop Tribe(2 months ride, vassal)
 General vicinity: a great plain

Vassals:
 Nitrim tribe: 575 troops(increases by 15 yearly), 107 gold(increases by 0.6), effective pop 1 268(grows at 85 yearly), prestige: 31(+5 a year)
 Bilop tribe: 512 troops(increases by 15 yearly), 121 gold(increases by 0.6), effective pop 1 840(grows at 85 yearly), prestige: 35(+5 a year)
 Jat clan: 645 pop, 54 manpower, 40 troops, 50 gold, 21 prestige

Modifiers:
 airag producers: pop growth 1/90

What do you name your daughter?
How do you proceed?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 11:51:11 pm by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 07, 2019, 07:55:58 am »

Lets go conquer that tribe that was attacking Bilop that we agreed to help get rid of.
Also I'm terrible at naming people so some one else should do it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 07, 2019, 04:03:02 pm »

Lets go conquer that tribe that was attacking Bilop that we agreed to help get rid of.

+1

Name our daughter Baramay
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 07, 2019, 07:19:51 pm »

+1

Name our daughter Baramay
+1
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]