Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Need help  (Read 875 times)

HayatoMisuki

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Need help
« on: April 21, 2019, 04:03:02 am »

Can someone help me to get my character with infinite help or something in adventurer mode because I want to try many things

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
Re: Need help
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2019, 05:17:39 am »

I'm assuming that you're using the LNP or have DFhack installed. I know of two DFhack commands that might help you.

1. full-heal. It fully heals your character, but it doesn't work if your character's dead.

2. adv-max-skills. This one's more about preventing death, because it sets all of your character's attributes and skills to their maximum during character creation.

There's also a way to revive your character, but there are side effects1 to doing this. The procedure goes like this:
  • Have your character die. Doesn't matter how.
  • Press 'z' to enter your status screen. The game will tell you that you are deceased.
  • Run ghostly. You are now a ghost.
  • Run full-heal. The color of the text of each body part, like "Upper body", "Head", "Left hand" and so on, will turn white.
  • Run ghostly again. Your character is no longer a ghost, and is now fully healed. Exit the status screen by pressing the escape key.
  • Your character is now back from the dead! Keep in mind that everything you had in your inventory has been dropped on the floor where you died. Depending on how you died, your corpse will also be on the floor.
1Side effects include:
  • People thinking that you're dead.
  • Loss of position as hearthperson.
  • Not leaving a corpse after dying more than once.
  • The game outright softlocking when you die again.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 06:00:38 am by methylatedspirit »

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: Need help
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 03:43:56 pm »

I'm assuming that you're using the LNP or have DFhack installed. I know of two DFhack commands that might help you.

1. full-heal. It fully heals your character, but it doesn't work if your character's dead.

You can use full-heal -r to revive your character.