Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: (SG) A second chance  (Read 1922 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) A second chance
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2019, 04:57:34 pm »

Go a little further then try to get some of the mushroom stuff on the spear with out touching it to use as a "Torch" then return to the mouth of the cave,
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Asgarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2019, 12:06:26 am »

You try to scoop up some of the mycelium with your spear, hoping it will keep its illuminating properties.
It does, indeed, at least for now. Once you have a thick enough layer wrapped around your spear, it radiates a decent amount of light, almost as much as a regular torch.
You decide to head back to the cave entrance, showing Napoleon what you've found.

Back at the entrance, he's happily welcoming you back, glad you didn't get eaten by something.
He's watching and listening with interest as you show him your new torch and tell him about the tunnel of mushroom-light.
"That sounds crazy, but I'm ready for anything by now!" he says.

When you are done talking, he tells you about his findings around the entrance.
While the tree you already know dominates this forest, there are at least two others able to stand their ground.

A few meters from the cave entrance, he found a tree with a very dark, almost black, bark and long, blue leaves with a hint of white.
A bit into the forest, he saw a tree with an extremely thick-looking, rough, brown bark. Its branches grow very high and its leaves are large and light blue.
The trees you already know have a very light, beigeish color and the leaves are tiny and dark blue.

"I didn't see any animals while you were inside, but I couldn't shake the feeling that I'm being watched..." he concludes with a slightly concerned look on his face.
"Well, if there is something watching, we will find out sooner or later", you respond.

Do you go back into the cave together or head back to camp? Or maybe you want to move your camp here? A cave would indeed be a nice place for a home, better than open grassland.

What do you do?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2019, 06:59:07 am »

We should use the cave as a camp, we should also look for something to use as a door to cover the entrance or at least make the entrance smaller by piling up some rocks and logs.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Asgarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2019, 12:47:37 am »

You decide to use the cave as your base camp, even though you haven't explored it completely.

You spend the rest of the afternoon hurling some larger rocks and logs to the cave, barricading the entrance as good as you can right now.
It is now early evening.
The barricades at least decreases the size of the entrance a good bit.
The mycelium torch has weakened visibly, but it seems they provide proper light for at least 4 hours at least until they become useless for otherwise lightless areas.

You have moved the fire you built outside inside the cave.
You haven't gathered or hunted anything to eat yet.

The sunlight is starting to fade rather quickly by now, but you guess there are still 1-2 hours left.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2019, 02:39:49 am »

Looks like we need to quickly gather some food before it gets dark.
Pages: 1 2 [3]