Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Feng Shui 2: Dead City IC "On the Lamb"  (Read 3615 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Feng Shui 2: Dead City IC "On the Lamb"
« Reply #75 on: April 21, 2018, 09:57:52 pm »

"Things are different now. We ain't the same guys you knew. Not anymore."

He then pulls his gun up to fire alongside the assorted gangsters when James picks up his meat shield.

The enemies visibly hesitate, with the suit grinding his teeth at the move. Before anyone can take advantage of this momentary distraction, the shield suit screams out the best his damaged thought can manage.
"Take the shot! Take the shot!"

The camera cuts back to the enemies. All hesitation vanishes. Their guns ring out toward both the ex-spy and his captive, just outside the camera shot.

It then cuts back to the other room. Rosa continues taking refuge behind the beheaded bear, with a shotgun-toting gangster searching throughout the toy room for his evasive target. Slowly and carefully, Rosa reaches for a nearby baseball. The camera focuses on her hand as she picks it up, then cuts to the stairs as the ball falls downwards. Back to the gangster, who immediately looks up from the bargain bin he was poking through. He rushes towards the stairway, leaving Rosa alone in the room.

Back to the other room, now focused on the human shield's face. This shot lingers but a moment, as it pans out to reveal a perfectly intact suit in the grasp of a perfectly intact restaurateur, with new bullet holes surrounding the floor and ceiling above them. For whatever reason, every shot had hit its target.

Back to the suit's face. He curses loudly while moving his hand to break free of his foe's grasp. Despite Jame's skill, he manages to free himself with an inhuman strength. While we are left wondering why, their is another closeup of the suit's hand while it is breaking free.

It isn't the hand of a human. At least, not a living one. It is dead. Zombified. With this reveal the camera pans over the other suits, each with a zombified appendage. An arm here, a leg there, one with a giant zombiefied scar across his back barely visible above his neckline. They are all infected.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 22, 2018, 12:29:57 am »

"Man, who taught you to shoot?"

Leon pops out of his cover to fire at Suit #1, but only manages to murder an innocent potted plant. Cursing, he dives back into the cover in preparation for the counterattack.

(13G + 3 - 4 = 12 vs. 13D = Miss) (Prepare a Dodge in case of taking a hit.)
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 22, 2018, 12:16:35 pm »

The especially vocal suit shoots back "You're one to talk! I've seen crackheads shoot straighter than you!"
He then shoots back with his gun, instead of his words. Following the flow of the conversation, the bullets crash against the gambler's cover.

Back to the injured suit and the man who was once a spy. Our camera rotates around them, still in close quarters after the last scuffle. A dead hand clenches into a fist, which the owner raises into the air. He rushes forward screaming in his damaged voice, his tie and jacket moving backwards from the force. The fist slams into the restaurant owner's stomach in a brutal display of raw strength.
But his target trained for such simple attacks. Rolling with the punch, James is pushed back, barely bruised.

Once again, we get a closeup of a P90. First the front of the gun, the muzzle flashing dramatically as bullets spray out. Then on the bottom, demonstrating the strange ejection system as the casings fall downward landing on the floor, with the camera follows their decent. One of the casings rolls slowly, hitting into a group of spent ammunition as the camera pans out to reveal a floor now covered with shining brass. Lingering on this shot just a moment, the camera then switches to the effects of the weapon. Leon is pinned down by this dramatic burst of fire. Bullets whiz inches above his head, one crashes through his cover to his right leaving a neat hole slightly above his hand. But his cover holds otherwise, despite now being covered in damage from his enemies attacks.

Gunfire from the other gangsters, picking a variety of targets to miss utterly and completely. Back to the Desert Eagle Dandy, blasting away at an off-camera target when a brass shell gets stuck in the gold gun. He continues to pull the trigger several times, before noticing, then makes a face at the problem before throwing the gun casually over his shoulder. From an overly fancy new coat, he pulls out a silver colt python with pearl grips.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2018, 12:31:11 pm »

"Maybe a crackhead would aim at his target 'stead of staring at his gun!" Leon retorts as he waits for an opening.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2018, 02:30:45 pm »

"What... what have you done? What did you do to yourself?"

James pulls out his pistol and aims to headshot the suit that just punched him.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Hibou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 08, 2018, 11:23:40 am »

"Never could stop yourselves from doing somethin' stupid, huh. Well, ol' Kenny's back to fix your mistake!" he says, voice raised to a crescendo as he charges across the restaurant and raises a fist to clobber the suit that was currently pinning Leon down.

(12MA + 3 - 5 = 10 vs 13D, Miss)

The suit manages to duck at the last moment, and Kenneth's fist sails over him. He skitters to a stop and spins around to face the suit. "Been practicin', huh?" he says with a grin.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 08, 2018, 01:40:41 pm »

The Suit with a scar across his back is the one who responds. "We didn't ask for this Kenny! You think the old boys had the brains to pull this off!?"

The camera then focuses on his face. His hand grabs the sunglasses, revealing bloodshot eyes hiding behind them. The left eye is partially zombified, with traces of surgical scars surrounding it. It then jumps to his hand, which shatters the glasses in a fist before throwing the debris to the side. Now focusing on the scar on his back.

"We got screwed. Plain and simple. At least we got somethin' from the deal."

He then flexes, his scar pulsating. His suit rips to shreds revealing dozens of similar scars hiding beneath, making his body look like it was tossed into a blender. He rips the tattered suit off his body, before leaping forward with a roar, using his finely crafted gun as a hammer trying to side-smash into Kenneth. Kenneth manages to step backwards at the last minute, dodging the blow.

Back to the Suit/James fight. James pulls his gun with a well-aimed shot. Cut to his opponent, the bullet grazing his head, taking an ear with it. He grits his teeth, and moves his fists to prepare for his next move.

Now to one of the assault rifle mooks, a low angle shot focused on the gun he is firing from the hip. Several shells bounce off the camera, which then focuses on the effect. Bullets sweep across the cover as its owner carelessly sprays. Now focused on Leon, still in his cover. Several bullets pierce the cover to his right, before one crashes into his left shoulder. More holes start popping up to his left. Its starting to look less and less safe to hide here.

More gunfire from the other Mooks, just as haphazardly to less effect.

Cut back to Rosa's Room. Rosa is tending to her injuries, still hiding behind the headless bear. It then cuts downstairs, to the baseball that is currently rolling to a stop. A pair of fancy shoes comes into the side of the shot, as a hand goes down to pick the ball up. The mook looks at the ball angrily before throwing it back to the ground (with the camera still fallowing the ball). The pair of fancy sloes can again be seen in the side of the shot, this time rushing back up the stairs.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 09, 2018, 04:28:55 am »

Sweating, Leon looks around for an out. He needs new cover, fast. Smirking, he grabs a fallen wine bottle and tosses it towards the mooks, shouting "GRENADE!" As the mooks predictably cease their fire to look for cover of their own, he goes on the offensive. Just as the bottle shatters on the floor, he rushes out of cover, his gun singing. Though most of his shots miss, one of them catches a rifle-wielding mook in the gut, dropping him. Counting on the distraction to work a little longer, he jumps out a window to take cover behind the hopefully stronger wall.

(13G + 2-1 = 14 vs. 13D: Hit)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 09, 2018, 01:00:39 pm »

As the mooks realize the grenade is fake, they return fire in the corner of the camera that focuses on the fallen mook lying in a puddle of a red liquid that is either blood or wine. Leon's new cover proves effective, blocking a hail of gunfire.

Continuing their engagement, the now-earless Suit throws an uppercut at his armed opponent. Even with his hands occupied, James manages to perform a flawless block softening the blow. Nonetheless, the Suit's inhuman strength is enough to throw the owner back several feet, leaving a bruise on his arm. In the corner of a room, the Suit with a zombified leg is cursing from behind cover as his face turns red-he fell for Leon's false grenade. As if erasing Leon would erase his embarrassment, he pulls his gun up to his eyes and fires a targeted burst at the gambler. Bullets spark up inches away from his intended target, who managed to hide just in time.

Having suddenly remembered the fleeing target, the remaining suit was backing toward the stairway spraying fire from the hip at anyone who looked like they would try to stop him.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 09, 2018, 08:12:47 pm »

"That strength... you've borrowed their strength. I never would have imagined it possible... you traitor to humanity."

James pivots, sending his leg careening into the Suit's center of mass.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 10, 2018, 02:30:18 am »

Watching James lay the smackdown on the Suit, Leon decides to take advantage by sending two shots at him, aiming low. Time slows down as the camera follows and spins around one of the bullets as it enters the Suit's leg and breaks the kneecap. The other round presumably does the same as the Suit collapses on the floor, screaming in pain. Leon adjusts his aim to go for the kill, but when he pulls the trigger, only a loud *CLICK* resounds. Cursing under his breath, he ducks back into cover and in one fluid motion, ejects the magazine and inserts a new one.

(Attack: 13G + 4-2 = 15 vs. 11D: Hit & Stunt) (Damage: 10D + 4O = 12 vs. 5T = 9 WP) (Reload: 4 vs. 4: Empty)
(Suit #1 non-lethally downed, Leon's M1911's magazine is fresh until Sequence 3, Shot 8. Leon's spot in initiative is now 7.)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 11:06:05 am by IcyTea31 »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]