Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Raid findings  (Read 9039 times)

klefenz

• Bay Watcher
  • ミク ミク にしてあげる
    • View Profile
Re: Raid findings
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2018, 07:34:55 pm »

I suppose a squad sent to recover an artifact using stealth would abort the mission if discovered instead of committing genocide.

This is Dwarf Fortress, ALWAYS assume genocide is an option.

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2018, 08:09:00 pm »

One of my old forts has been raided by an elven army. After a badass last stand fight, the 300 man fortress survived with...10 people give or take. Legends confirms everyone is dead. Went in adventure mode to check...and everyone is still alive, somehow. Can't talk to them, but they are still there doing their stuff. Probably sure it's a bug, but do anyone had the same problem?
Yeah, I've seen this reported before. Think it's on mantis somewhere.

thvaz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2018, 08:11:01 pm »

One of my old forts has been raided by an elven army. After a badass last stand fight, the 300 man fortress survived with...10 people give or take. Legends confirms everyone is dead. Went in adventure mode to check...and everyone is still alive, somehow. Can't talk to them, but they are still there doing their stuff. Probably sure it's a bug, but do anyone had the same problem?

If you have the save upload it and post it on mantis.

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2018, 08:16:25 pm »

Here's the link to the report. Looks like there's no saves from recent versions, so would probably help if you uploaded one.
http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/mantisbt/view.php?id=7402

Cathar

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent Engraver
    • View Profile
    • My shit
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2018, 08:22:06 pm »

It got mods in it, and it has been updated from 43.05 to 45.07 over the span of a year, I doubt it will be useful to anyone... I just wanted to know if it was something new or not. I'll find something to do with it. Thanks a lot for your answers o/

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2018, 10:02:29 pm »

It got mods in it, and it has been updated from 43.05 to 45.07 over the span of a year, I doubt it will be useful to anyone... I just wanted to know if it was something new or not. I'll find something to do with it. Thanks a lot for your answers o/
What kind of mods? This bug happens in vanilla too, it's not mod related. And it's been around since 40.x apparently.
A save would probably really help.

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2018, 11:13:05 pm »

Mods can't effect engine or history quirks like this, only add new items and creatures. You need to upload the save.
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister
Pages: 1 2 [3]