Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: The City Of Silver (6/5) (Actually updated)  (Read 2196 times)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The City Of Silver (6/5) (Actualy updated)
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2018, 06:55:29 pm »

"I consider it unlikely that the arrival of that vehicle at the place of our birth is a coincidence. Let us not linger."

(Carry on south)
Long Live United Forenia!

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
Re: The City Of Silver (6/5) (Actualy updated)
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2018, 08:16:39 pm »

"Um... Ok!" said the girl, apparently now named Anara Ataya. "Um... But I think maybe we shouldn't go this way. I mean, if someone who has 'been' for much longer than me says not to go in one specific direction and there are a lot of other directions that can be gone, then going that way sounds... Not smart? Or at the very least, if we don't have any other experience or knowledge about these places aside from what we heard from him, then I think we should listen to him unless we have evidence to the contrary."

Anara stands still for a moment and continues speaking in a slightly softer voice. "I don't want to lose my cool new big brother and sister right after I met them, so can we please maybe... Go literally anywhere else?"
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
Re: The City Of Silver (6/5) (Actually updated)
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2018, 09:47:37 pm »

"Aye. Best not to stick around longer then necessary. Maybe this procuring business will take us away from here. Far as I'm concerned, that ship is bad news. But first, I think we should look into where exactly we are." Halcyon looks for a merchant that may have an atlas or a map.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2018, 10:27:12 pm »

((sorry, IRL and forgetfulness combined are evil. ill make a post tommorow. i somehow have frreetime at school haha))

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2018, 05:15:37 pm »

"Wee may as weell come up with a coursee of action.... First off, wee neeed to find a good way to communicate..."
Attempt to figure out a method of communication between itself and the dog.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2018, 05:17:43 pm »

"That does not look good..."
James doe says before walking off.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2018, 08:20:32 pm »

Is this game still a thing? The GM told me that it wasn't dead, but that was several weeks ago...
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2018, 01:47:16 pm »

Because the GM is ignoring my attempts to contact him yet still posting in other games, I am going to assume that this game is dead and stop checking the thread. In the event that this game is not dead, please contact me via PM when it updates.
Pages: 1 2 [3]