Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Badass historical figures  (Read 1211 times)

4powerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Badass historical figures
« on: January 01, 2018, 12:56:55 am »

not sure if there's already a thread for this, but here you can chronicle the exploits of you're legendary historical figures

for me, it was the one of my civ's kings, reg spearcutter, I genned a world that had dwarves and elves constantly at war with each other, in the early years the elves were winning due to shear numbers, to the point that the only dwarven site left was the moutainhomes, it wasn't long before it was sieged to. 1000 elves and 200 giant tigers attacked the mountain home, the dwarven army was blown aside, and reg, crowned king only 2 years before, took up a steel battle ax and slaughtered half the siege before they turn tail an left, he suffered injury after injury, but he never stopped, until after the siege, he collapsed from exhaustion and, sadly, died merely a year later due to his wounds.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 10:32:05 am by 4powerd »
GENERATION 30:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
don't walk past the unoccupied beds to sleep on the floor and then complain about it

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Badass historical figures
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 04:30:32 pm »

I am almost certain we do have a thread for these, but I can't remember the name of it

4powerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 06:44:12 pm »

I am almost certain we do have a thread for these, but I can't remember the name of it
ah, if you can find or remember it, please give me a link
GENERATION 30:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
don't walk past the unoccupied beds to sleep on the floor and then complain about it

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 08:36:11 pm »

Tod Gripdrilled, human merc.
50 years old, mother of 14 children, hero of the Sieges of Trapping with 153 goblin kills to her name.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified geezer & only man to win 0.40.24
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2018, 08:29:32 pm »

There's Yonali Smithwings in my sig.