Which u play?

Monopoly Mafia
- 8 (42.1%)
Animal Crossing Mafia
- 5 (26.3%)
Mario Kart Mafia
- 6 (31.6%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Which of these sounds intriguing? (change vote OK) (3 votes)  (Read 5433 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio

I've been thinking of doing an oddball themed mafia. Which, if any would you play.

Comments:
I have my OWN ideas of course, however, would there be a particular way you'd want to see one done?

My ideas:

1. Financially eliminate a secret buyout scheme.
2. The Happy Home Association are doing random reviews, hurry up and decorate!
3. Balloon battle.
Awesome With Autism

Better to burn up in the atmosphere, than drift in space!

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: Which of these sounds intriguing? (change vote OK) (3 votes)
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 06:43:17 am »

Mariokart team racing, where everyone has a mason chat with their team partner. (You could do something similar with Wacky Racing.)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Which of these sounds intriguing? (change vote OK) (3 votes)
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2018, 02:58:11 pm »

Mariokart team racing, where everyone has a mason chat with their team partner. (You could do something similar with Wacky Racing.)
Totally rezzing the thread, but this sounds like a ton of fun to me. MafiaKart Racing would be a lot of fun to setup and prepare. You could do 8 Karts, 16 Players, possibly BYOR style where you're given a fair amount of powers. You could do Double Dash-esque mechanics, giving Drivers and Passengers different abilities, allow power pickups... Heck, even the Day Phase could just be Racing, and coming in first grants special powers.

Overall, it's not a bad concept. It has potential to be really good, especially with a nice twist on the Mafia game.