Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: AVATAR ALBUM  (Read 1534 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« on: September 30, 2017, 01:08:50 am »

• Please only post character sheets in this thread. Any feedback on your sheet will be posted in OOC Discussion & Planning.

• If you make a new character, make a new post and leave the old one.

• Anyone is welcome to create a character.

This portrait, it depicts someone. However it may just be an inspiration. You may be someone... a little different. I want to know who you are...

I see. Welcome. No, you are not dreaming. That light, what color is it?

Who is your SUMMONER? (difficulty)

• Being knocked out leaves you open to a death blow if attacked before a player or NPC awakens you.
Optimism. Opportunistic. Wild.
Fortuna: Goddess of Serendipity

GAMBLE: Guess a number between 1 and 20. Guess right to respawn. New roll each update you guessed.
JUST LUCKY: No significant injuries; anything more makes you dizzy, knocks you out, or kills you outright.

Bravery. Determination. Pride.
Freya: Valkyrie Elite

GAUNTLET: Win 3 fights in Valhalla to respawn.
DIG IN: Hampering temporary injuries; anything more makes you dizzy, knocks you out, or kills you outright.

Mercy. Decisiveness. Death.
Charon: Gatekeeper of Souls

SIGN HERE: You, and sometimes your party memebers will be offered contracts for you to respawn at Death's Door or after passing over. Offers are based on a D6, you can ask for a new offer each chapter. You can haggle at the risk of offending.
GRIM REMINDER: Realistic injuries. Wake quickly from being knocked out.

Fun. Fortitude. Blood.
Armok: God of Blood

FUN: Permadeath.
HEAD RUSH: Realistic injuries. Gets dizzy instead of knocked out.

Ah, I see you now. Let me get a better look...

What is your SPECIES?

Example: Human, Tyrannosaurus, Arachnid.

• If you don't have an avatar, you are a Dwarf. ☺
What is your ROLE?

Example: Swordsman, Beast, Doctor.

What is your NATURE?

Nature: Single word to sum up your personality. (Affects how your character acts if you don't take a turn in a timely fashion.)

Example: Cautious, Curious, Passive.

What is your SIZE?

Size: The number is mostly tied to standing height, while the word is for bulk or 'personal space'. (barrowed from HeroScape)

Example:
Small 1: cat or smaller
Small 2: fox
Small 3: wolf
Medium 4: peasant
Medium 5: gorilla, knight
Medium 6: bear, valkyrie
Large 5: hyena rider
Large 6: calvary
Large 10: giraffe
Huge 6: pegasus
Huge 7: elephant
Huge 8: mammoth

Hmm...

(What gender pronoun should the Narrator use?)

What is your PRONOUN?

Example: He, She, It, *Xe

*gender neutral/ambiguous person. (Human-like in mind.)

He/He laughed/I called him/His eyes gleam/That is his/He likes himself
She/She laughed/I called her/Her eyes gleam/That is hers/She likes herself
It/It laughed/I called it/its eyes gleam/That is its/It likes itself
Xe/Xe laughed/I called Xem/Xeir eyes gleam/That is xeirs/Xe likes xemself

Now I want to know more...

PHYSICAL WEAKNESS and STRENGTH?

Harmed most/least by... something.

MENTAL WEAKNESS and STRENGTH?

Fear of/ Addiction to/ Confusion from.. something.
Knowledge of/ Smart at/ Intuition with... Something.

SPIRITUAL WEAKNESS and STRENGTH?

Passive thing that slowly makes you unhappy/happy. Likes/ Dislikes... something.

Any further DESCRIPTION?

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

Who am I?... you will forget anyway.

WAKE UP!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 09:14:40 pm by roseheart »
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: AVATAR LEGEND [Character Sheets]
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2017, 02:27:37 am »

NAM: XO (ZOH)
SUM: CHARON
SPE: WISP
ROL: CARTOGRAPHER
NAT: COMPLETIONIST
SIZ: SMALL 2 (tall flame+rose stem)
PRO: XE

PWK: Harmed most by disruptive energies.
PST: Harmed least by solid objects.
MWK: Confusion from passing walls.
MST: Insights with spiritual matters.
SWK: Dislikes sunny places.
SST: Likes forgotten places.

DES: Xo is a wisp- a child of the ghost realm, though may be very old by human standards. Xe takes the form of a burning rose, and floats down dark passageways and forests. Xeir voice sounds between a boy and a young woman.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 10:55:30 pm by roseheart »
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2017, 01:20:01 am »

Name: Blake Belladonna
Summoner: Charon
Species: Faunus (Human with Animalistic Traits)
Role: Huntress
Nature: Cautious
Size: Medium 4
Pronoun: She

PWK: Magic and Surprise Attacks
PST: Physical Blows
MWK: Fear of Failure and Loss
MST: Knowledge of Criminal Method
SWK: Hates Discrimination
SST: Likes Justice

Description: Blake Belladonna is a Faunus Huntress. A former member of the Faunus activist group-turned Terrorist group The White Fang, Blake is a strong believer in doing what's right. With the aid of her friends from Team RWBY, she can handle situations to the best of her abilities. In spite of this, she has a phobia of losing the people she loves and failing in her mission, and so tends to run away rather than fight if someone or something from her personal life is on the line.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2017, 12:31:37 pm »

(Mafia not included)
NAM: Hat Kid
(It's not her real name, we just don't know what that is)
SUM: Fortuna
SPE: Possibly human?
According to any of the five senses she would fit the bill, but she is certainly not from Earth and her written language is completely alien.
ROL: Puzzle Solver
(considering that punching people only harms HERSELF, she is no fighter)
NAT: Curious
SIZ: 3
PRO: She

PWK: Physical blows
PST: Heat
MWK: Childlike mentality
MST: Problem Solving
SWK: Dislikes meanies
SST: Likes friends

DES: The Hat Kid is a strange girl from an alien world, who went on a voyage through space for unknown reasons in a ship powered by mysterious "Time Pieces", strange hourglasses capable of having direct effects over time when damaged and limited effects over space if shattered completely. While much about her is unknown, what we do know is the way she operates, and what she can do.

Simply put, by gathering certain hats, she can perform certain actions, these include her own normal hat showing her the vague location of items or people of importance or great interest to the goal at hand within a fairly large area(getting increasingly vague with distance), and the brewing hat which allows her to create explosive potions on the fly.

She also collects badges, which can be attached to her hats(two per hat) and allow different passive bonuses, for instance her tophat has the hookshot badge(adds a grappling hook to the end of her umbrella), and the beam badge(lets her umbrella shoot large energy beams after a short charge up).

Finally she's got her natural physical feats, which include the ability to run short distances up walls, jump a second time in the air(apparently due directly to her size), and launch herself forward short distances while in the air.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 04:02:23 pm by Failbird105 »

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
Re: THE AVATARS OF AVATAR LEGEND
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2017, 02:14:33 am »

NAM: Leonard
SUM: Fortuna
SPE: Lizardman/seaman.
ROL: Talking humanimal, Ametuer therapist.
NAT: Inquisitive
SIZ: Small 1
Pronoun; He/they, as a male hivemind.

PWK: Harmed most by; Cold, most things that would harm an actual iguna
PST: Harmed least by; Heat, falls
SWK: Strongly dislikes relying on electronics.
SST: Patient, and not squeamish.
MWK: Greatly dislikes being interupted or ever being told to hurry, hates human faced spiders.
MST: A good story, knowlege eygpt, caterpillars.

DES: The lovestruck son of a pharaoh, transformed by Thoth for reasons lost to time into a fishlike creature, while his love transformed into a parasitoid fish like creature, his spores kept for study in the laboratory of Jean Paul Gasse, over the course of a few months an unknown reasearch er who had obtained the facility raised the creature watching its body evolve and build a wonderful bond before deciding that he should be let free, to search for his love. He usually shares two bodies with one mind. His head tentacle can suck fluids, lay eggs and excrete waste.
He is an amazing climber. He cannot breath while running.
He has a great memory. He enjoys mocking others even when not to his own benefit. Greatly enjoys the pursuit of knowledge, values love. He despises astrology.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 05:58:37 pm by Paxiecrunchle »

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
Re: AVATAR ALBUM
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2017, 12:51:12 pm »

Room for one more?

NAM: Fbzib
SUM: Charon, GoS.
SPE: Nebulous Form.
ROL: Magic User.
NAT: Villanious
SIZ: Small 3

PWK: Harmed most by magical weapon attacks.
PST: Harmed least by spells.
MWK: Fear of defeat, if the battle is not going well he will retreat.
MST: Causing fights.
SWK: Dislikes encountering those who are more powerful.
SST: Likes exploiting weaker entities.
PRO: He.

DES: Fbzib is a floating blue orb with several white specks across his surface. He has purplish blue eyes and a mouth full of tiny teeth that seem to change color every time he opens his mouth. He does not possess a tongue but is capable of speech.

His place of birth is a nebula in space, from a fusion of magic and nebula dust he was born. Since then he has been trying to figure out his purpose in life.

Fbzib possess several magical qualities, such as summoning two way portals, shooting killing blasts, changing shape and even absorbing weaker magical attacks.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
Re: AVATAR ALBUM
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2017, 03:31:37 pm »

This seemes interesting,can i join in?
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar