Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Insidious Syndicate: You are a Super Villain  (Read 4073 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Insidious Syndicate: You are a Super Villain
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2017, 09:55:01 pm »

"Karl Genver, nice to meet you. What brings you here, Andrea?"
+1

Also +1 to the blue prints to the building, and see if there is one with traps and things on it, because it's a super villain building there are probably traps and things.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
  • Normal Person Doing Normal Things
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2017, 10:18:48 pm »

"Karl Genver, nice to meet you" you say to her. "What brings you here, Andrea?"

She smiles and reaches out to shake your hand. A rather kind and unexpected gesture from a super villain, but you shake her hand anyway. She knows this is a super villain base, right?

"I'm just here for work," was her plain reply. "Like everyone else I guess." Her smile drops for a second and she turns towards the floor. "Although... I kinda do worry about this. This isn't exactly the most stable career choice in the world, you know?" She says it with a chuckle, but it doesn't disguise the worry in her voice. She sighs and the smile is up again. "No, I can't run away now. I've got an opportunity for a big life in reach. I gotta grab it while I've got the chance." So she does understand what she's getting into.

You notice out of the corner of your eye that you're on floor 16. If there's anything left to say before you turn in your costume, better say it now.

Spoiler: ooc (click to show/hide)

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2017, 10:48:37 pm »

Spoiler: possible game spoiler (click to show/hide)

Asgarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2017, 04:37:37 pm »

"Well, I guess we will see each other more often in the future. Good luck with your experiments!"

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
  • Normal Person Doing Normal Things
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2017, 05:15:03 pm »

"Well, I guess we will see each other more often in the future. Good luck with your experiments!"

I think I should mention this now instead of later because of this post. Mad scientists are a specific type of super, but they aren't the only type. There are people with powers, and those are actually the majority of supers. Most mad scientists start using science instead of powers because they weren't born with powers like many others, but still wanted to be a presence in the battle between good and evil. So they start learning how to make dangerous technologies as a replacement for their lack of powers.

Just wanted to make sure you got this. Sorry for not mentioning this little gem sooner! Most of the rest of the world building I have is an assortment of hero and villain characters that aren't worth mentioning because they aren't relevant yet. But ask and you shall receive a few more well known character descriptions.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2017, 03:38:34 am »

Just tell her good luck with what she's doing and that we will see her around.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Asgarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2017, 04:10:05 am »

I think I should mention this now instead of later because of this post. Mad scientists are a specific type of super, but they aren't the only type. There are people with powers, and those are actually the majority of supers. Most mad scientists start using science instead of powers because they weren't born with powers like many others, but still wanted to be a presence in the battle between good and evil. So they start learning how to make dangerous technologies as a replacement for their lack of powers.

Just wanted to make sure you got this. Sorry for not mentioning this little gem sooner! Most of the rest of the world building I have is an assortment of hero and villain characters that aren't worth mentioning because they aren't relevant yet. But ask and you shall receive a few more well known character descriptions.

Well what would be a maniac genius scientist without a proper superhero to foil their plans.
I was just going by "so she's probably been doing quite a bit of work lately", which I assumed was indoor work, but it could of course be anything.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2017, 09:49:16 am »

Bump bump, in the hopes that this is not dead, it was just about to get good.
Pages: 1 2 [3]