Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Democramancy (IC)  (Read 5371 times)

darkgamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Democramancy (IC)
« Reply #75 on: September 19, 2017, 09:30:32 am »

Quote from: Proposals/Votes
Foreign Policy Plan
1)
2)
Goblin Plan
1 The Compromise of Aerowell and the Marrowsucker Tribe: Shadowclaw, Nix, Lesouette, darkgamer
2)
Slavery Solution
1) Indentured Servitude Enactment: Shadowclaw, Lesouette, darkgamer
2)

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 19, 2017, 02:36:27 pm »

"Umm... Everyone? You seem to have forgotten about the Foreign Policy...."

"But still, I will reiterate my entry to how to feal with the rampant slavery issue, so there is no confusion:
There shall be a slave tax, just harsh enough that paying them a fair wage woulf be the cheaper option, yet not too much more for those who woulf absurfly cling to this foul practice..."

Quote from: Proposals/Votes
Foreign Policy Plan
1)
2)
Goblin Plan
1 The Compromise of Aerowell and the Marrowsucker Tribe: Shadowclaw, Nix, Lesouette, darkgamer
2)
Slavery Solution
1) Indentured Servitude Enactment: Shadowclaw, Lesouette, darkgamer
2) Slave Tax: Geralf

Glory to United Forenia!

If you see a 'Nemonole' on the internet elsewhere, it's probably me

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 19, 2017, 02:49:52 pm »

"The reason their wasn't any proposed foreign policy was because I didn't know what kind of foreign policy we wanted, only that trade agreements and peace seems to be the general idea, I believe"

A slave tax, unless its significantly harsh, will not shift the slavery problem. People keep thinking that indentured servitude and slavery are completely different sides of the spectrum, indentured servitude is that you just sell your labor not yourselves. Current slaves will be turned into forced laborers, and under a contract with little regulation, will have to provide their labor for the interval wealth the nobles give to the family as payment.

Anyways someone should go ahead and propose some sort of peace-economic foreign policy, I have little idea to elaborate on the issue eloquently.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 19, 2017, 03:06:26 pm »

If you do not wish to set a baseline foreign policy, that is also acceptable. It will tell you neighbors less, but it will allow you more flexibility in interacting with them, I suppose.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]