Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Where is Baccano?  (Read 2685 times)

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
  • Normal Person Doing Normal Things
    • View Profile
Where is Baccano?
« on: September 02, 2017, 03:39:48 pm »

When a friend recommended Baccano to me, I went to Vrv that night to see if I could watch it. But it's not on Vrv. Fair enough, I thought, so I decided to do the next best thing and check on Youtube for it (because I'm a stingy jerk). Strangely though, Baccano isn't there either except for a few scattered episodes, many of which have been copyright striked. I decided that I'm willing to pay, so I checked out Crunchyroll and Hulu next, even though I don't have subscriptions for those two. Not there either. Available for Netflix DvD, but I don't use that. Then I checked Amazon, and it is available there, just with two problems: one, only available for DvD, which my household has a bad track record with, and two, it's available in two versions, Blu-Ray and not Blu-Ray. Blu-Ray is not available in America, and not Blu-Ray is available FOR 200 DOLLARS.

I can't find a version of this show anywhere that's available for a reasonable price. I even checked Dailymotion out of desperation, and it's not there either. How the heck do I watch Baccano?

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Where is Baccano?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 07:03:44 pm »

Try sketchy anime streaming sites bro
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 07:50:03 pm »

Try sketchy anime streaming sites bro

I was afraid that was the answer I'd get. I've always been a bit hesitant to do that because I like supporting creators (and don't like the high probability of viruses) but I'll give it a shot.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2017, 10:09:20 pm »

It looks like most of your other options are exhausted.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2017, 01:24:50 am »

I know if some sites that are probably on the less sketchy end of things, but I still don't think I'd be allowed to link them.

Anyway is there a threat for talking about animated movies, japanimation and Cartoons around here that I could join?

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2017, 08:29:35 am »

I know if some sites that are probably on the less sketchy end of things, but I still don't think I'd be allowed to link them.

Anyway is there a threat for talking about animated movies, japanimation and Cartoons around here that I could join?

I think this is the thread you're looking for.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2017, 01:54:24 pm »

« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 01:59:56 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!