Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Mining == Masonry for Artifacts  (Read 654 times)

DauntlessGolem

• Bay Watcher
  • New player, lets go.
    • View Profile
Mining == Masonry for Artifacts
« on: May 30, 2017, 02:26:29 pm »

Just a quick thing and something that I didn't know, my miner went into a Fey mood and took a masons workshop. He made a Artifact Armorstand, but his Masonry skill never hit Legendary, instead his mining skill did. When I checked Dwarf Therapist his mining labor was credited with making the artifact. I post this here, as I checked the wiki on the mining labor and it didn't mention this.

Deus Machina

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mining == Masonry for Artifacts
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 04:42:06 am »

I thought I remembered miners making stone crafts, but last night I had my (already 99% to legendary) miner make a quern, so I can confirm that.
Quote from: KillerClowns
Beneath the slade, there is sheep. By all that his holy, there are so many sheep down there. I don't know why it's sheep.

anewaname

• Bay Watcher
  • The mattock... My choice for problem solving.
    • View Profile
Re: Mining == Masonry for Artifacts
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2017, 08:53:32 am »

The wiki says it here.
Quote from: dragdeler
There is something to be said about, if the stakes are as high, maybe reconsider your certitudes. One has to be aggressively allistic to feel entitled to be able to trust. But it won't happen to me, my bit doesn't count etc etc... Just saying, after my recent experiences I couldn't trust the public if I wanted to. People got their risk assessment neurons rotten and replaced with game theory. Folks walk around like fat turkeys taunting the world to slaughter them.