Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: PBP Dusk City Outlaws Oneshot (Waiting List Accepted) OOC  (Read 4450 times)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: PBP Dusk City Outlaws Oneshot (Waiting List Accepted) OOC
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2017, 09:07:44 pm »

Oh my, lovely complications. If I'm not actually there when he is convinced, can I still be the one fronting the influence cost to secure him? Like if Vera lured the watchmen away and Smokey did the convincing in her stead as proposed in the IC.

Right now you have a Group Influence and Vera's personal Influence.

Though yeah he will have to be visited twice and the Influence can be spent on the second time you visit him (instead of the first), so yeah it could be you.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2017, 09:11:46 pm »

Cool, just making sure I wasn't possibly pushing Smokey to use up his or the group influence. Thanks.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2017, 09:18:40 pm »

Wouldn't be a bad use for Group Influence mind you. Given that most of the party generally agrees to needing an Alchemist for this.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2017, 04:16:53 pm »

Can I make an antidote with my poison? Not a major stumbling block if I can't, they would only need to think we have/they need an antidote for such a ruse.

We have like 25 hours or so left right?

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2017, 07:03:06 pm »

Yes, and after much deliberation I will consider the existence of a Antidote to be part of the makeup of the poison.

Just remember it still needs a dangerous aspect of its use. Having an antidote shouldn't overwrite this because the enemies do not have access to this antidote. Nor does a dangerous aspect of its use necessarily mean the antidote doesn't function.

-------

SOOO much dang rope!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 01:54:22 am by Neonivek »

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2017, 01:13:26 am »

Ok I think I am going to implement a rule just for the play by post.

When creating a Legwork scene you should state whether the scene is a open or closed invitation (as in people can join). I am thinking at the end.

For some I just sort of moved through them because they were of mild importance and an extra person wouldn't have helped. I'll give these about a full day to gather people to join.

All dangerous or complex scenes should be open invitation, or at least ones that are not fully legal. Don't worry I'll just PM you.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2017, 05:44:34 pm »

I am tired today, I am going to do an update tomorrow.

I did add too much in terms of "What is there", the rules are quite explicit about what I can put in as obstacles and a LOT of these are a big no no!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]