Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Eschaton IC: An Utter Trainwreck  (Read 15852 times)

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
Re: Eschaton IC: An Utter Trainwreck
« Reply #180 on: April 19, 2017, 04:20:51 am »

WAIT MY CHARACTER CAN JOIN THIS GAME?

Ain't nobody got time for that.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 19, 2017, 06:12:08 am »

Punch the game back into the correct subforum.
[7] Because you have been stabbed, your die has increased. It now rolls between 0 and 7 until the Method Actor dies. You punch the game all the way into the the Forum Games and Roleplaying Subforum and all the way back out into the RtD Subforum. A few mechanics have been jammed back into place, making the game marginally less minimalistic! Now people can only do weird shit pertaining to their Stigma or Blessing!

Get Spümpkin's character to also punch the spoilers from Icytea's part of the turn.
[2] "So uh about those spoilers..."
"Nope."
"But I-"
"Nope."
You open your mouth to protest again but Janet somehow extends her neck all the way over to you "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooope."

Shout "THIS MUST BE THE WORK OF AN ENEMY STAND!", then continue shouting "DORADORADORADORADORA" until my gun fixes itself.
[6] You begin shouting, not stopping even as you find yourself propelled out of the elevator. As you start picking yourself back up, someone presses a SCAR-L into your hands.

You look up.

You look up and find yourself face to face with Dora the Explorer. She stares at you with black empty sockets from where endless streams of blood flow, her faded clothes caked with wet mud and dried blood.

Anyway too loud here, head for the elevator and hit the top floor button. Try using my pretty(?) magic sword to eject the gun nut from the elevator for the yelling he is going to do/is doing. ((Cause dammit I'm at least going to actively fail to use it.))
[5] You walk into the elevator hitting the top button. Twirling into existence in your hand is an executioner's sword, inscribed upon its pointless yet purposeful blade are the words "Yet each man kills the thing he loves, By each let this be heard, The coward does it with a kiss, The brave man with a sword!" You tap your screaming compatriot with it, launching him straight out of the elevator. The elevator begins moving upwards...

WAIT MY CHARACTER CAN JOIN THIS GAME?
[6] You explode onto the scene amidst a shower of dancing tap shoes of pirouetting ballerina music boxes.

Quote from: Method Actor
Stabbity stab stab
[6] You stab the Railroader, the floor, the ceiling which you're pretty sure the alleyway doesn't have, AND yourself again just for good measure. Your die range has increased to [-1,8]!
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 19, 2017, 08:32:30 am »

If I want to do anything significant, I'll need animals. I'm sure Dora.EXE brought Boots with her, but I'd rather not start messing with Nickelodeon Jr. nightmare fuel. I do have frackers though, so I'll crumble a few up and throw them on the floor to attract animals.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 19, 2017, 07:17:53 pm »

"I summoned Dora? I see...So I have powers like that too!"

Thomas poses, before starting the ancient chant that activates his powers.

"Backpack...backpack! Backpack backpack! I'M THE BACKPACK LOADED UP WITH THINGS AND KNICKNACKS TOO! ANYTHING THAT YOU MIGHT NEED I'VE GOT INSIDE FOR YOU! BACKPACK BACKPACK BACKPACK BACKPACK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

He then assumes his true form-a purple camo military backpack with a manly face on it. He then looks toward the others inquisitively, before spewing out a handful of items.

"And here are some of the things that we can use! Will a can of mountain dew that grows your hair and toenails help? How about a ladder that extends to infinity? Or should we use these bullets that transform into directors-the Method Actor's worst enemy?"

Hand Dora the chosen item!
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 20, 2017, 11:47:15 am »

Method Actor = Redcoat Moth. Offer it some tea.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 22, 2017, 06:04:01 pm »

Given a brief respite Joseph slumps down in a corner to await the elevator's stop. "Oscar Wilde, really?"
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]