Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: help me alter the attribute and skill trough syndrome  (Read 419 times)

Hiul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
help me alter the attribute and skill trough syndrome
« on: March 11, 2017, 01:39:29 am »

since i found out adventurer natural skill is bugged and i dont know how to use cheat engine and such. (my brain say enough with another new code editing.)
i think i try using syndrome, but i dont know how to make it, so please give me some example and explanation.  so far in wiki about syndrome it include skill and attribute change so i know it possible to make legendary trough syndrome but i dont know how to make it work.

here is my try on the syndrome after take some example on vampire and curse:
Code: [Select]

[INTERACTION:DRAGON_GOD]
                [I_SOURCE:CREATURE_ACTION]
                [I_TARGET:A:CREATURE]
                        [IT_LOCATION:CONTEXT_CREATURE]
                        [IT_FORBIDDEN:NOT_LIVING]
        [IT_CANNOT_TARGET_IF_ALREADY_AFFECTED]
                        [IT_AFFECTED_CREATURE:DRAGON:MALE]
                        [IT_AFFECTED_CREATURE:DRAGON:FEMALE]
[IT_REQUIRES:CAN_LEARN]
[IT_FORBIDDEN:SUPERNATURAL]
[IT_CANNOT_HAVE_SYNDROME_CLASS:WERECURSE]
[IT_CANNOT_HAVE_SYNDROME_CLASS:VAMPCURSE]
[IT_CANNOT_HAVE_SYNDROME_CLASS:DISTURBANCE_CURSE]
                [I_EFFECT:ADD_SYNDROME]
                        [IE_TARGET:A]
                        [IE_IMMEDIATE]
                        [SYNDROME]
                                 [SYN_NAME:male Dragon God Awakening]
                                 [SYN_CLASS:GOD]
                                 [IT_AFFECTED_CREATURE:DRAGON:MALE]
                                 [SYN_CONTACT]
                                 [CE_PHYS_ATT_CHANGE:STRENGTH:5000:0:AGILITY:5000:0:TOUGHNESS:5000:0:ENDURANCE:5000:0:RECUPERATION:5000:0:DISEASE_RESISTANCE:5000:0:START:0]
                                 [CE_MENT_ATT_CHANGE:WILLPOWER:5000:0:FOCUS:5000:0:MEMORY:5000:0:SPATIAL_SENSE:5000:0:KINESTHETIC_SENSE:5000:0:CREATIVITY:5000:0:LINGUISTIC_ABILITY:5000:0:INTUITION:5000:0:ANALYTICAL_ABILITY:5000:0:PATIENCE:5000:0:MUSICALITY:5000:0:EMPATHY:5000:0:SOCIAL_AWARENESS:5000:0:START:0]
                                [CE_ADD_TAG:NO_AGING:NO_PHYS_ATT_RUST:START:0]
         [CE_SKILL_ROLL_ADJUST:PERC:0:PERC_ON:20:START:0]                             
                        [SYNDROME]
                                [SYN_NAME:female Dragon Goddess Awakening]
                                [SYN_CLASS:GODDESS]
                                [IT_AFFECTED_CREATURE:DRAGON:FEMALE]
                                [SYN_CONTACT]
                                [CE_PHYS_ATT_CHANGE:STRENGTH:5000:0:AGILITY:5000:0:TOUGHNESS:5000:0:ENDURANCE:5000:0:RECUPERATION:5000:0:DISEASE_RESISTANCE:5000:0:START:0]
                                [CE_MENT_ATT_CHANGE:WILLPOWER:5000:0:FOCUS:5000:0:MEMORY:5000:0:SPATIAL_SENSE:5000:0:KINESTHETIC_SENSE:5000:0:CREATIVITY:5000:0:LINGUISTIC_ABILITY:5000:0:INTUITION:5000:0:ANALYTICAL_ABILITY:5000:0:PATIENCE:5000:0:MUSICALITY:5000:0:EMPATHY:5000:0:SOCIAL_AWARENESS:5000:0:START:0]
                                [CE_ADD_TAG:NO_AGING:NO_PHYS_ATT_RUST:START:0]
        [CE_SKILL_ROLL_ADJUST:PERC:0:PERC_ON:20:START:0]

now please explain to me what the PERC and PERC_ON and the number to keep it have legendary stats without rust the same with my attribute number, is it right?

also what usage hint is better to only target self and without affecting fortress mode? so far giving torment as usage hint help me in controlling fire breathing.
 but if possible i dont want to roleplay by gaining god power trough torment.

so far in arena testing show a very muscular description after using the interaction but nothing change in stats and attribute, the worst is in adventure mod testing no change even in the description......pls help
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 07:27:51 am by Hiul »