Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Steam of the stars, (0/6)  (Read 436 times)

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
The Steam of the stars, (0/6)
« on: March 06, 2017, 07:31:28 am »

Inspired by nobodyPro's faction game, but too confused with its rules to play it, so I decided to make my own faction game.
Spoiler: map (click to show/hide)
In the game you will be playing different factions around the universe, meaning not civilizations, but maybe trading companies, smaller criminal groups etc. The game will end when all sectors are influenced with a different faction (not sure about this) or after an amount of turns. The winner will be the one with the most power in the galaxy.
Map explanation:
The galaxy is divided into sector with its center on D5. This is a small part of the universe the setting is taking in, but it is the most busy part and at this point in the timeline - the most important.
The white dots in different sectors are the most important parts of this galaxy, they aren't the only habitable areas, but have more important parts of it. The other sectors without the dots could have maybe mining stations, smaller not too important planets etc. However influence in every sector counts, so you won't have to focus on just the "dotted sectors". The white connections between "dot" planets are like highways and traveling using them is faster, you can still travel normally between sectors, but it will be slower.
The colors on the map are, you could say, different civilizations. But they are usually corporations, territorial aliens, pirates etc.
Civilizations' explanation:
Coming Soon!
Setting:
You should know that this is a combination of Steampunk and Cyberpunk. More coming in the future.
Rules:
Will come when there is interes. Though Before you join understand that I will be experimenting a lot with the rules, to get a game that's fun but has some strategy in it.
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
Re: The Steam of the stars, (0/6)
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 01:51:11 am »

Don't mind this, had a new idea.
Edit:
If there are people interested go ahead and post, but if not I'm gonna continue to the next game I had an idea for.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 08:31:12 am by snow dwarf »
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.