Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Roll for the User above you: If you feel like it !  (Read 11514 times)

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
Re: Roll for the User above you: If you feel like it !
« Reply #180 on: March 01, 2017, 12:13:37 pm »

[6] Wow! You did it! well... Until the NSA deleted you.

I attempt to eat the universe

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 01, 2017, 05:01:14 pm »

[5] The universe is broken down in your digestive track and distributed to your cells by your blood stream.

Limit the number of words in every future post in this thread to 5.
Sigh, they always said that junk food was bad for you. I guess that leaves us with canabalism.

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 01, 2017, 05:34:11 pm »

Limit the number of words in every future post in this thread to 5.
(ooh clever one)

[1] In a cruel twist of fate, you end up as the only one affected by this arbitrary limit. Your future posts won't be able to exceed 5 words, until something can free you from this curse.

Boot Nakeen.bak

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 01, 2017, 05:53:20 pm »

[2] Failure!

Allow myself more words.
Sigh, they always said that junk food was bad for you. I guess that leaves us with canabalism.

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 01, 2017, 06:08:43 pm »

Allow myself more words.

[3] You managed to raise the limit a bit, scraping 2 more words! You are now allowed 7 words.

Take control of a robot somewhere in the world, hoping for my consciousness to escape.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 01, 2017, 06:18:30 pm »

[6] You control Madnug, a powerful guardian of earth destined to wipe away the giant aliens that will attack Earth...eventually. Until then, he is inactive, capable of nothing without the five Mighty Marksmen to power him with their Elemental Orbs.

I try to create an orb that will make it easier for me to make snow/ice animals.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Therolyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 06, 2017, 01:11:19 am »

[1] (Wow, its another one, not kidding dude) Something goes horribly wrong in the creation of your orb, you make a totally useless orb that has drained your ability to make beings of snow and ice... (Any action you make in the future to create anything out of ice, snow or anything really cold gets -1 to the roll until you manage to roll a 5 on such an action. Your mastery over your blade is unaffected)

I'm bleeding, crippled and unable to flee. I'm outnumbered as well and in too much pain to fight effectively. It is time to me to attempt to placate their anger and surrender. Maybe I can survive this....
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]