Sonic the Hedgehog: Dark Chaos
- 0 (0%)
Call of Duty: Zombies
- 0 (0%)
Multiverse: One World Against It All
- 4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Shadow Lords: Current Game: Nazi Zombies Multiverse (4/?)  (Read 10250 times)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
Re: Shadow Lords: Current Game: Nazi Zombies Multiverse (4/?)
« Reply #120 on: November 30, 2016, 04:57:20 pm »

Introduction: Kino der Toten, Part XI:

With a sneer in his eye, narrowed and focused at the source of the noise as if he heard the guttural yell of a beast of war and bloodshed, Yung Venuz levels his gun at the wall, assuming that the weakness of the building will aid him, and shoots at the noise. [6-1 (Weak Wall) v 1] [2-1 v 10] Two bullets quickly fly through the smoking barrel, with one smashing into a weak part of the wall and passing right through. It hits the Dieloth, smashing through it's leg and causing it to hit the ground, landing on it's stomach. The other bullet hits the wall and stops, a strong bit breaking the full metal jacket of the round.

The Androzi Dieloth hits the ground hard, a blue blood-like substance spilling out onto the ground. With a growl of rage, it howls as it unleashes a Fireball into the wall, aiming for the hole made by the bullet, which has a large exit hole. [5-2 (Seeing Red, Unsteady) v 2] The wall suddenly explodes in purple light, fire and shrapnel spreading. Luckily, YV's wounds from the area aren't deep. Some wood splinters out and hits him in the arm, spreading dull pain throughout his broken shoulder.

Spoiler: YV (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Androzi Dieloth (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Initiative (click to show/hide)
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 30, 2016, 05:20:59 pm »

Shoot lower. After firing retreat a small distance and reload.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 05, 2016, 05:15:31 pm »

Turn One: Kino der Toten, Part XII:

With a sigh and a muttered "Yay, more pain.", Yung Venuz thinks about the current circumstances in regards to the Dieloth. As it yells in pain and rage in the other room, it's blood colored like it's flesh spilling onto the floor, YV wagers that the Androzi mage is laying down from it's injury. With a dramatic (and needless due to the Double Action nature of the firearm) cock of the hammer, YV aims the gun at where he thinks the Dieloth is. [8 v 8-1 (Prone)] The round breaks through the wall with the bang of a gunshot, the Androzi Dieloth looking up to see a bullet graze it's shoulder, causing a flesh wound that breaks the left shoulder armor. YV then runs to the large contraption, it's size towering over the...um...Yung Venuz. Stepping into the pod, he pulls the cylinder out before dumping his rounds. Placing a speed reloader into the cylinder, he snaps it back into place with six new rounds in the gun.

The Androzi Dieloth growls and thrashes around on the ground, furious at it's injuries. With a calm, hollow sigh of growling static, it crawls away from the wall to the pad in the lobby, before attempting to use it's healing spell on it's leg. [7] With a yellow glow in it's hand, the bullet wound in it's left leg closing and pushing the gold and silver bullet out of the wound. As the glow finishes, it sees a scar where the wound was. Standing on both legs, it walks around a little, feeling stabs of pain in the wound, but otherwise it's fully healed. Sitting on the pad, the creature lies in wait, it's fire burning in it's hand as it prepares.

Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 05, 2016, 05:52:32 pm »

Take a couple shots, but stay where I am. Dodge any fireballs that come my way.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 12, 2016, 12:57:47 am »

((Sorry for not updating. I was actually doing the opposite of procrastination, for once; I was working on something I've had an idea for, an idea that I've created with my cousin for a few years. So, y'know, that.))

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 12, 2016, 07:37:34 am »

((No problem. I'm just worried that the other players are getting bored, just watching my fumble through this mission.))

Glory to United Forenia!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 17, 2016, 08:15:36 am »

((Guys, I may have to put this game on a rest period. I still love doing this game, really! It's just, well, I have 4 games running, including a new one started just recently, and it's finally caught up to me that I really can't do 4 games at once. I'm just not that efficient.

The game's not dead, and I will post a new turn soon. Just gotta stop updating for a little while to lessen my already sporadic updates, y'know?

Since rounds in this don't take long to do, really, it'll come back much sooner then Dead Rising 2. In fact, I may put a turn out later if I feel like I can invest more then two games, but less then 4. Until then, stay tuned.))

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 02, 2017, 09:41:49 pm »

((I'm gonna start updating this again, but so that I don't have that efficiency problem, I'm going to update this a little less then most games. As a trade off, turns don't take long to do, so once I do start updating, it won't take long.))

Turn One: Kino der Toten, Part XIII:

With his feet planted firmly at the stage, Yung Venuz, the Pyramid...everything, aims down his sights and prepares an action. With a finger at the hammer, he aims at the entranceway and clicks the hammer back.

The Androzi Dieloth cautiously rises from it's knees, a smoky breath exiting it's face as it gets onto it's feet. With each footstep, it makes it's way over to the door, [2 v 1, 4 v 7] and gets blindsided with a bullet grazing it's arm, slashing through the plasmatic flesh, but not spilling blood. With it's attention fully on YV, it dodges another rounds which blasts through a wall. Throwing it's arm out, it flings another beautiful fireball through the air [6 v 6], which YV dives out of the way of. It blasts through some crates behind him, likely to store film equipment, which blows them into a wall.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 02, 2017, 09:53:06 pm »

Pop out of cover, fire two shots in rapid succession, then dodge the imminent fireball.

Glory to United Forenia!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 22, 2017, 01:44:00 pm »

((Gonna update at some point...or maybe this is dead. I don't know. I'll figure something out.))
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]