Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Is the President Elect Really a Dwarf?  (Read 1722 times)

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
Re: Is the President Elect Really a Dwarf?
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2017, 08:02:43 pm »

> tiny hands
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

WealthyRadish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2017, 08:25:54 pm »

I think the dwarves who get elected tend to be well-liked, but then again they also tend to be geriatric bloodsuckers.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2017, 08:36:19 pm »

>Makes ridiculous mandates over Twitter
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

Nilbert

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2017, 10:11:11 pm »

Lots of feedback but time to keep a count!  Thanks guys and gals!  Making it fun!  Just run the total please!

So... 

22.  Loud whispers, taking that as +1 to being a dwarf.
Dozebom Lolumzalis... having tried my best to clean up the green stuff in my surface fort area and remembering George Bush (the first) in Japan... got to be the real deal!  Just wait to see what happens when he has sushi with the President of Japan...
Tawa... got that one already.  Number 5.  Glad I wasn't the only one to see that one :)
23.  MrRoboto75, yep.  Totally dwarfy.  Just had to build a couple helms to add to the pile of 8,000 (wait... that was in my fort... sorry).  +1 to being President McTrump

Running total...

President Urist McTrump +12; President Donald Trump +11

The tide has turned yet again!  Looks like what I am planning for the next goblin invasion...

Fun stuff friends!  Keep it coming!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2017, 10:15:55 pm »

7.  President McTrump has a gold plated bathroom.  Who else than a dwarf would put gold plates on the walls and floors?  +1 towards President McTrump
24. The God-Emperor of Mankind - someone who dislikes non-humans and is very tall - gold plates everything. +1 President Trump (Or is it +1 God-Emperor Trump? Do we need a new count? For now, I'll put it down as a President Trump point.)

President Urist McTrump +12, President Donald Trump +12
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 10:17:42 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2017, 11:05:47 pm »

+1 to GEOM as his faction is defined by HATS

Nilbert

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2017, 09:14:34 am »

26.  Obsessed with restoring the coal industry.  Dwarfy?  I think so.  +1 for President McTrump
27.  Obsessed with restoring the steel industry.  Dwarfy?  I think so.  +1 for President McTrump
28.  Has not stated that he will construct steel battle axes with coal and steel from revived industries.  Not sure what he plans to do with all that coal and steel, but that is someone else's problem.  Not dwarfy.  +1 for President Trump
29.  Says windmills disrupt the beautiful views of nature at his Scottish golf course.  Since when did a dwarf care about looking at nature?  Disgusting...  Totally a human (or elf) thing to say.  +1 President Trump
30.  Wait... did I say Scotland?  Yep.  Scotland.  Dwarfy to the core.  +1 for President McTrump

Running Total...

President Urist McTrump +15, President Donald Trump +15

For Andres and Loud Whispers, having put some serious thought to having an additional category of God-Emperor Trump, I think we should stick with including it as President Donald Trump.  On reading the descriptions of humans, it states "a medium sized creature prone to great ambition."  I see God-Emperor as the realization of great ambition...  Also, I think more humans want to rule the world than dwarves when it comes to preferences...
Pages: 1 [2]