Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Things that made you embarrassed today.  (Read 598 times)

Sebastian2203

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Things that made you embarrassed today.
« on: January 09, 2017, 01:38:30 pm »

I had this idea to make this sort of thing, maybe it would be relieving to hear that other people struggle with this too.

So I am going to start.

Someone was looking my way and I knew him so I thought he was looking at me, then he started waving like five times and smiling, and I decide to wave back, he waves at me again, I wave back again then he finally makes eye contact with me and gives me a strange eye I then look back behind myself and see this other person who was obviously the person he meant to wave at.

Whoa, it seems bit trivial now when I look at it, but things like these can sometimes make me feel like I am the dumbest person on Earth.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you embarrassed today.
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 01:53:09 pm »

Mm.  *pats*

Everyone has that happen occasionally.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you embarrassed today.
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 02:02:26 pm »

I was trying to get off the bus this morning, and I was waiting for the person in front of me to get out of her seat and move, but she was waiting for the guy across from her to do the same. So I try to move at the same time the guy does, say sorry, and back off, and he sits back down. We wait for a moment before I try to move at exactly the same time she tried to get up and go, and at that point I was like "fuck it" and went through.
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.