Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 278 279 [280]

Author Topic: Twilight Academy: Resurgence (School Thread - IC) - Welcome to Class  (Read 123623 times)

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight Academy: Resurgence (School Thread - IC) - Welcome to Class
« Reply #4185 on: January 13, 2017, 07:35:14 pm »

Eria looks at her," no turning back." She offers a sweet smile.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #4186 on: January 13, 2017, 07:40:17 pm »

"Yes. I was concerned that you may be unwell.

Um. Strictly speaking I do not possess a gender or sex, and I don't have a particular preference for any pronouns. I believe the convention of the singular they is appropriate in my situation, however."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4187 on: January 14, 2017, 12:30:20 am »

"Huh. You know, considering the whole artificial human thing, I'm not surprised. 'They' it is, then. Oh, and in case you were wondering, I don't buy into the... scathing gossip about you that's contained in the papers."
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #4188 on: January 14, 2017, 02:50:22 am »

"Gossip?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4189 on: January 14, 2017, 03:08:24 am »

"Oh, horrible gossip. That paper paints you as the first step in some madman's plot to spirit random students right here at Twilight away in the night and replace them with body-snatching androids. But it doesn't take a master detective to tell that rumor's utter bull."
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #4190 on: January 14, 2017, 03:14:54 am »

Vijaya frowns. "I haven't replaced anyone. Although, that plan would be kidnapping and identity theft; wouldn't body snatching entail some sort of soul changing on the individuals themselves? One wouldn't even need androids for that."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #4191 on: January 14, 2017, 06:03:08 am »

Cynthia looks remarkably interested for someone who's apparently not paying attention.
thincake

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4192 on: January 14, 2017, 12:29:18 pm »

"I suppose so. Either way, I'm sure you catch my meaning, and I believe you in that you haven't replaced anyone. You know, I was featured in that paper as well, as were a couple of my friends. It's insinuated I'm a member of a gang trying to take over the school's halls. Needless to say, that one's also completely untrue."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4193 on: January 16, 2017, 03:37:54 am »

LT and his travelling music show happen across one of the many newspapers distributed (and discarded) around school. Curiously, he picks one up and flips through it, surprised to see that he has made headlines. His reaction turns from shock to anger and eventually settled somewhere between bitter disappointment and frustration. Thunderously marching down the halls, he ends up reaching one of the circles where people congregate. He holds aloft the newspaper so everyone can see it, "Who's Tuuliki and why is she spreading this racist bullshit?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4194 on: January 16, 2017, 06:38:33 pm »

Lacie nodded, giving a small smile of her own. She opened the door and stepped inside, her smile widening as she saw her bags were already there. Walking in she sat on her bed and looked about the room.
"This is really nice."
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4195 on: January 16, 2017, 11:23:57 pm »

Lacie nodded, giving a small smile of her own. She opened the door and stepped inside, her smile widening as she saw her bags were already there. Walking in she sat on her bed and looked about the room.
"This is really nice."
"It really is." Eria says setting her bag on her bed and looked around nervously.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #4196 on: January 17, 2017, 12:36:08 am »

"I see. Spreading false information is bad, but perhaps it's intended as a form of entertainment?

Tuuliki is one of two thunderbird girls attending the academy."
GM of Trespassers V2.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4197 on: January 17, 2017, 02:06:02 am »

Edwinn supplemented Vijaya's answer to L.T. before returning to their conversation.

"She's the one who was filming Jaune and Tsakaka's fight, and then our impromptu fight afterwards.

And I think you hit it on the nose there. When I confronted her about this sharply insulting newspaper, she said she was doing it for the purpose of writing an interesting story. Well, I suppose she succeeded; stories about an android takeover certainly are interesting. Only problem is, the more insulting articles about random students she writes, the more enemies she makes. It's gonna come back to bite her one day."

Edwinn's voice lowered to a mumble.

"The day I end up in that paper again is one of 'em."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4198 on: February 05, 2017, 10:53:49 pm »

-
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 12:51:15 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 278 279 [280]