Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Incredibly Generic RTD (6/6) Waitlist Open  (Read 4447 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Incredibly Generic RTD (6/6) Waitlist Open
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2016, 03:39:12 pm »

"Uh... everybody? You do realize that we aren't enemies, right? Can we please just settle down?"

Andrea tries to diplomize the fighting people.
"Target one, identified as "Mr. John Doe", or codename, "Communist Bastard #001", has attacked this unit, caused severe damage, and has committed theft of confidential government intelligence.

Death to communists. Assist this unit in its primary function if you are a -American-.
"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2016, 05:01:03 pm »

Find the exit to the room and go through the next door

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2016, 06:31:14 pm »

"Uh... everybody? You do realize that we aren't enemies, right? Can we please just settle down?"

Andrea tries to diplomize the fighting people.
"Target one, identified as "Mr. John Doe", or codename, "Communist Bastard #001", has attacked this unit, caused severe damage, and has committed theft of confidential government intelligence.

Death to communists. Assist this unit in its primary function if you are a -American-.
"
"I am American you lying thieving commie hippy trashcan! That box and it's contents were mine!"
Mr.Jane would try to find somewhere exposed in the robot's shell to rip out wires or mechanisms in a attempt to cripple it's arms before it slams skeliborn onto him.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2016, 09:53:35 pm »

Dave looks at the combatants. The robot is leaking an opaque blue substance, and the man's nose is rather crooked. Dave grits his teeth as pain wracks his body. A tear forms in one of his sharp eyes before it closes. When Dave's eyes open again, the intense will is gone. In its place is only confusion and a hint of sadness.

Open... open. No more...
Insert key in keyhole, turn. Look inside the strange floorhatch thing I opened.
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2016, 10:30:12 pm »

PTW.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2016, 07:24:17 pm »

Diplomatize the robot!
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2017, 06:46:34 am »

Turn when?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
  • You fool. You absolute buffoon.
    • View Profile
Re: Incredibly Generic RTD (6/6) Closed until further notice
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2017, 06:34:48 pm »

My apologies. I suppose starting this RTD around the new year might not have been the best decision. As it stands, I don't really have the time to update this RTD, and just to clear things up, yes, it is dead. My first RTD here was a learning experience, and in the future, I may run a more successful one, or perhaps a simple forum game.

Avanti!

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2017, 06:49:09 pm »

Dave weeps as the key in his hands fades away into nothingness. He ignores the screams of the others as they, too, start to fade away, turning into a ghostly outline. He watches as his hand goes from opaque to translucent to completely invisible. The nothingness soon creeps up,,traveling through his extremities.

Goodbye... maybe we'll meet again...

With that, Dave fades away, his whole realm of existence vanishing with the typing of a few words.
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2017, 07:04:05 pm »

((On the bright side, technically my character never died...))
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2017, 09:38:26 pm »

"Powering down."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]