Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Sort-of bug report  (Read 918 times)

darkandstar

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Sort-of bug report
« on: December 23, 2016, 02:19:39 pm »

I don't even know if it's a problem, but i've noticed that when i launch Masterwork DF Hack displays the following error(s)

TWBT: no tileset with id 6
TWBT: invalid override specification OVERRIDE:254:B:WORKSHOP_CUSTOM:Workshop:CAMPFIRE:6:82

...\DF Masterwork\Dwarf Fortress\hack\lua\persist-table.lua:59: cannot create persistent entry
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'save'
        ...\DF Masterwork\Dwarf Fortress\hack\lua\persist-table.lua:59: in function 'ensure'
        ...\DF Masterwork\Dwarf Fortress\hack\lua\persist-table.lua:139: in function '__index'
        ...asterwork\Dwarf Fortress/raw/scripts/base/roses-init.lua:17: in function 'f'
        ...wnloads\DF Masterwork\Dwarf Fortress\hack\lua\dfhack.lua:562: in function <...wnloads\DF Masterwork\Dwarf Fortress\hack\lua\dfhack.lua:503>
        (...tail calls...)

As far as I can tell, it hasn't been the cause of any problems, but an error is an error, and it makes me worry. xD This is a fresh install, I haven't messed with anything other than to import the soundsense packs and overwrite the announcement filter with another install that works. (It didn't, out of the box).

Also, I did some googling, and as far as I can tell, this error has only been seen one other time and no one addressed it.

darkandstar

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Sort-of bug report
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 06:05:15 pm »

Another bug thing: I don't know if it's related, but dwarf therapist and maybe other programs now display some of the text in yellow. (The toolbar and right click menus mostly) As it's on a white background, this near make DT impossible to use. Would really help if someone knows what's up.

Amostubal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sort-of bug report
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 09:52:19 pm »

I've been meaning to dig into that first error.... everyone who gets on MW sees that error in dfhack... it's something about the persist tables trying to initialize... it seems to cause zero issues, it's just an annoying error message.
Legendary Dwarf Fortress
Legendary Discord Group
"...peering into the darkness behind the curtains, evokes visions of pixies being chased by dragons while eating cupcakes made of coral iced with liquid fire while their hearts burn out with unknown plant substances..." - a quote from the diaries of Amostubal