Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Quick Human Question  (Read 1228 times)

Lottanubs

• Bay Watcher
  • [DF_JOKE]
    • View Profile
Quick Human Question
« on: December 18, 2016, 07:02:38 pm »

So, to specialize a Guild Hall I need a [gold coin] item. Is this separate from the stacks of [500] sovereigns I get from the merchants workshops? If so, where do I get a gold coin? Do I have to smelt it from gold myself?

Lottanubs

• Bay Watcher
  • [DF_JOKE]
    • View Profile
Re: Quick Human Question
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2016, 07:10:13 pm »

I have answered my own question through experimentation. Turns out you need TWO of the [500] Gold Sovereigns item for the reaction to light up.

Reason I asked in haste was because I had a settler mooded for Tanning and I needed to build all of the buildings that use tanning for his mood to kick off lest he go mad. Even with the guild built though, he has not claimed anything, so I assume he wants an extension.

Amostubal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Quick Human Question
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2016, 09:44:22 pm »

tanner should want a leather workshop... the standard one... otherwise his mood is something else other then tanning. I've never seen a mood try and claim a special workshop.
Legendary Dwarf Fortress
Legendary Discord Group
"...peering into the darkness behind the curtains, evokes visions of pixies being chased by dragons while eating cupcakes made of coral iced with liquid fire while their hearts burn out with unknown plant substances..." - a quote from the diaries of Amostubal