Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: [FEF:] The Broken Circle [IC] (Chapter 0: Getting to Know One Another a Bit.)  (Read 12867 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: [FEF:] The Broken Circle [IC] (Chapter 0: Getting to Know One Another a Bit.)
« Reply #225 on: November 18, 2016, 07:02:44 pm »

: "No reason to 'be' anything. They haven't noticed us; let's just get on up to the castle and get to work. After that, we can come back here and be a circus troupe, or conquering heroes, or whatever we want."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: [FEF:] The Broken Circle [IC] (Chapter 0: Getting to Know One Another a Bit.)
« Reply #226 on: November 18, 2016, 07:29:57 pm »

Tali moved right up next to Arachne.
"We can ask, then we can head straight to the castle then. Two problems fixed directly (and if they do have spies, we can easily see anyone exiting the village). Does that seem fine to you, ma'am Liz?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: [FEF:] The Broken Cricle [IC] (Chapter 0: Getting to Know One Another a Bit.)
« Reply #227 on: November 18, 2016, 10:38:21 pm »

"Well, it certainly makes sense to have an idea of what to expect, if nothing else. Perhaps asking would be good."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [FEF:] The Broken Cricle [IC] (Chapter 0: Getting to Know One Another a Bit.)
« Reply #228 on: November 19, 2016, 08:55:34 am »

"I have no inclination either way." Dalaach voiced.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 21, 2016, 06:15:18 pm »

"Well, let's not stand around forever, or they'll see us for, like, certain."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: November 21, 2016, 06:18:39 pm »

"Agreed."

"Any objections to Tali and I questioning the locals?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: November 21, 2016, 06:21:49 pm »

: "Just what I already mentioned. Be careful down there."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: November 21, 2016, 06:24:11 pm »

"J-just don't draw attention to me, please."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: November 21, 2016, 06:28:54 pm »

"I will not."

After a few more moments of silence, Ash nodded to Tali and headed around the crowd to see if she could find a few people hanging back from the main throng. Once she had located such a person, she approached them.

"Excuse me. My name is Ashlyssa Orta; this is Tali Jaeger. Would you mind telling us what's going on here?"

She made sure the way the pair of them were standing showed their weapons, specifically gesturing to Tali's sword when she introduced her fellow warrior. Hopefully that would get across the idea that whatever the problem was, they could fix it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: November 21, 2016, 07:15:06 pm »

"Hello!"

Tali said, as she raised her swordarm to wave a jovial Hi. She only noticed a second later that the gesture could emphasize that she has an obvious, metal sword. Compared to her friend's obvious, wooden sword. She also stood nearer to Ashlyssa, knowing that the nice orange religious priest person was standing behind her.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: November 21, 2016, 09:47:06 pm »

The armored man gave a shrug.
"It might be better to check what is going on. Just to make sure they don't end up attacking each other for no reason."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: November 22, 2016, 01:24:27 am »

"We aren't bandits, so I don't think we will be harassed. But just in case my axe is sharp and ready."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]