Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Weyland-Yutani Files (Co-Op Challenge) [2/5]  (Read 634 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Weyland-Yutani Files (Co-Op Challenge) [2/5]
« on: November 25, 2016, 12:26:22 pm »

This is a role-bound game like mafia, but it is also tactical. There will be a map with objectives to complete. All players will be marines, but some will have hidden agendas. You will semi-randomly be assigned a role(I WILL consider requests).

Gameplay will be here to avoid cluttering up my PM box. You will put turns in spoilers marked "GM Only". You will make decisions on where to go, who to ally, what things and items to interact with. I have hosted similar games in the past on other sites, and its usually pretty fun/scary!

min 24 hrs between turns
might skip turns after 48 hours
5 players

(go ahead and PM role requests
this can be anything that makes sense in this universe...)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 03:28:47 pm by roseheart »
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: Weyland-Yutani Files (Co-Op Challenge) [2/5]
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2016, 02:51:17 am »

bump 3 more
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.