Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: PvZ: Heroes  (Read 1465 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
PvZ: Heroes
« on: November 06, 2016, 08:18:24 pm »

Anyone want to play? I'm RoseHeart.
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: PvZ: Heroes
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 04:03:01 pm »

What is it?
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2016, 04:33:05 pm »

Plants Vs Zombies: Heroes is a digital collectible card game set in the plants vs zombies universe. It's similar to other games in the genre (such as hearthstone) but has enough differences to make it interesting. I have only played a little bit so far but so far it looks pretty polished and well done.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2016, 02:58:23 am »

bump
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Anvilfolk

• Bay Watcher
  • Love! <3
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese blacksmithing forum!
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2016, 10:16:00 am »

Yeah, it's a surprisingly good game. I'd probably buy it if it was available for PC :)

Aoi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2016, 12:56:15 pm »

Is there anything actually to be gained from playing with/registering with other users? Fun little game though; love the zombie side way more than plant though.

Yeah, it's a surprisingly good game. I'd probably buy it if it was available for PC :)

I like using Genymotion for my Android-on-Windows needs.
Stench Guzman: Fix this quote, please.
Now celebrating: Two and a half years misquoted. Seriously man. Just fix it. -_-

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2016, 11:53:28 am »

Messaging and setting up battles.