Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Victoria 2: Divergences of Darkness  (Read 3425 times)

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
Victoria 2: Divergences of Darkness
« on: December 13, 2016, 05:32:14 pm »

Divergences of Darkness is an alternate history mod for Victoria 2, obviously. It's quite extensive and has enough background on the wiki to make a novel with, provided you fill in a few blanks. The main gist of it is it's a semi-plausible world with the divergence point being around the time of the union of Castille and Aragon, where instead Queen Isabella married the King of Portugal 1435, because I am bad at reading. Then it gets more and more different. I can't go into everything, but it's pretty interesting. Should give it a read if you have the time. Regardless, what I intend to do in this is play until I get bored/Vicky 2 starts giving me low memory warnings(because fuck the late game man), so it'll be at least a good sixty-seventy odd years. Also because I need to keep myself from forgetting/not doing anything related to my Stellaris AAR. I haven't forgotten, I swear :P

I shall be letting you guys decide who we play as!

Honestly, I have no idea how this'll go. I'll let this sit for a few days. If by then, no votes have been made/a stalemate has been reached, I'll pick myself :P

EDIT: Accuracy fix.

Secondary edit: This is probably abandoned. I hate to do that, but meh. I'm waiting for the Stellaris update to come out before I do anymore AArs.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 03:57:22 pm by Iceblaster »