Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

If no counter plays are possible, should I wait anyway to avoid revealing this?

Yes
- 8 (53.3%)
No
- 2 (13.3%)
Don't pick this
- 0 (0%)
Don't pick this
- 1 (6.7%)
Don't pick this
- 1 (6.7%)
Also don't pick both yes and no.
- 3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: We Didn't Playtest This At All: 6/6 Game 1 Over!  (Read 3484 times)

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: We Didn't Playtest This At All: 6/6 Game 1 Turn 2
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2017, 05:34:47 am »

(Sorry, been really busy irl lately, plus some computer trouble. I should be able to update this soon, and then Another Loot Experiment as well.)
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: We Didn't Playtest This At All: 6/6 Game 1 Turn 2
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2017, 06:23:46 am »

Rrh.. I didn't even get a chance to do anything! But.. this unfairness is the point of the game...Reserve me for next round.
At least you can blame imic instead of me for your loss.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: We Didn't Playtest This At All: 6/6 Game 1 Over!
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2017, 07:59:24 pm »

The Dice are Fun card is thus!

Match Game: Roll dice! Any player who matched another player's roll draws two cards! Hooray!

All other players lose. Alone.

Dustin Hache rolls 3!
Nirur Torir rolls 3!
Felissan rolls 2!
DolosusDoleus rolls 6!

Dustin Hache and Nirur Torir draw 2 cards! Felissan and DolosusDoleus lose! This causes Dustin Hache to lose via Sudden Death! No players can prevent their loss! (Those 2 cards had no answers for you Dustin.) Nirur Torir wins as the last one standing!

1: Nirur Torir. 4 cards in hand(1 star)

Well, that was quick.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 08:02:42 pm by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2017, 08:11:31 pm »

Sign me up for next round. Ban Sudden Death in subsequent rounds.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2017, 08:24:47 pm »

I win! As the winner, I declare that the losers all touch their noses again (but no need to post about it).

I'm up for another round, if we can get at least one turn a day.

I propose that counter-cards auto-block "I'll lose otherwise" effects. If the player wants to block more than that, they'll have to say so ahead of time, or be fast enough to play it before the next player moves.

Additionally, they could be modified to also allow removal of a card in front of a player, if they don't already do that.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2017, 09:15:35 pm »

Sign me up for next round. Ban Sudden Death in subsequent rounds.
Yeah.. that chaos card is not that chaotic, Just annoying.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2017, 10:47:40 am »

Well? We be doing the next round or what?
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]