Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Need help with stupid drarfs  (Read 1275 times)

p0m1d0rka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Need help with stupid drarfs
« on: October 23, 2016, 11:26:26 am »

Hello.
Im nooby  player of DF and i need your help. Second time in a row i have same trouble with this mod(didn't saw this issue in vanila DF): after 2-3 years my dwarfs start to kill each over! They have templels, legendary dining room, personal rooms, many food and wine but always same behavior = ( Looks like mass enrage, but not announs about enrage.

Please give me a tips, i realy dont know wtf.

Save attached.
http://www.filedropper.com/region3-01136-01-01

Amostubal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Need help with stupid drarfs
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2016, 03:45:59 pm »

was digging through deathcauses, when I spotted one serious issue.  Mossrovas.  you had a rash of killing in 34 and 2 mossrova butchered then, and in 35 you butchered another mossrova (this time a tame one, so you bought it at caravan or capped it and trained it, either way its meat is in your food supply, cooked into unknown number of dishes, and infecting your dwarves with hallucinations which causes all sorts of nasty side effects.  They get happier sometimes, but most of the time they freak out and attack each other. Each body part produces its own syndrome... check it out and see if this seems like what your seeing your dwarves are doing.  There's at least 40 prepped meals with mossrova in your stock right now.  This is why I use standardized meat... stuff that will mess your guys up has its name on it while everything else is just standard meat chop, lol.

the mossrova raw:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

On top of this you have a vampire killing people.  I will leave that subject alone because for what you describe, you have mossrova food moving through the list and as they freak out in the same dining room they go into tantrums hitting each other.  Rage stirs and eventually someone dies.
Legendary Dwarf Fortress
Legendary Discord Group
"...peering into the darkness behind the curtains, evokes visions of pixies being chased by dragons while eating cupcakes made of coral iced with liquid fire while their hearts burn out with unknown plant substances..." - a quote from the diaries of Amostubal

p0m1d0rka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2016, 04:05:44 pm »

Thank you a lot!
Yes, in both games i butchered mossrova....
This game so deep... love it!  :)

Amostubal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2016, 04:24:24 pm »

Yeah I forbid all your foodstocks, except the mossrova and removed all the zones let everyone pile into the chow hall.... had 27 dwarves and 10 animals fighting in a few seconds... lol.. they are still going...
Legendary Dwarf Fortress
Legendary Discord Group
"...peering into the darkness behind the curtains, evokes visions of pixies being chased by dragons while eating cupcakes made of coral iced with liquid fire while their hearts burn out with unknown plant substances..." - a quote from the diaries of Amostubal