Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The Comic Book Thread!  (Read 1727 times)

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
Re: The Comic Book Thread!
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2018, 08:02:22 am »

Me and my dad, we collect graded Marvel comics. Mostly silver age Spider-Man. Anyone else do that.

....oh man, this thread was unearthed from 2014
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2018, 09:20:39 am »

DMZ is about a journalist navigating the muddy political waters of Manhattan in the middle of the second American Civil War.

Northlanders is several collections of shorts about Vikings/Russians/Englishmen in the Viking--Early Medieval Period.

Wasteland... Wasteland is an awesome imagining of post apocalyptic America more akin to Caves of Qud than Fallout.

(I mean... webcomics are amazing too ofc... Kill Six Billion Demons, "Stand Still, Stay Silent", Vattu, Riceboy.)
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2018, 02:57:17 pm »

Oh, a few more I liked recently:

Locke & Key:  Old family house has a bunch of magic keys that can do strange things like open peoples heads, change genders or turn people into ghosts.  It was pretty great!

The Boys:  NSFW featuring asshole corporate-funded superheroes and a group of people dedicated to keeping the superheroes in line. 

More than Meets the Eye:  Follows Rodimus and his unlikely gang of misfit Cybertronians flying through space having adventures after the Autobot/Decepticon war ends.  Its a riot the whole way through, and continues in Lost Light.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 02:59:14 pm by Levi »
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout
Pages: 1 [2]