Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Trying to make my mod manager friendly, product to container woes. Edit: Solved!  (Read 558 times)

Halnoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Plan for the Worst. Hope for the Best. Have Fun!
    • View Profile

Edit: I figured out a way. Read the second post.

So, I've got it to where I can detail what I want my cloth items made of and have most of the kinks straightened out for applying constraints using the manager.

However, I can't figure out how to get the manager to recognize the fact that I have dye. If I select it as a powder and specify the material it still will show green even after the amount of dye is well over the at most inequality.

It would appear that the manager is unable to see past the bag and there is no dye container constraint.

I tested the normal lye reaction to see if it was true there too. It is.

Before anyone suggests them; no the bags are not in a barrel and yes they can be accessed.

Now I noticed that when I added the reaction token [CONTAINS:<token>] then another trait is added to the manager to reflect this. The trait is <token>-containing item.

So my idea was to in some way add this to the product, but I have no idea how to do it.

Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

Note: If all else fails I will make the dye into a tool like "dye pot" or something. I thought I would check here before going down that route because I would prefer to just use the dye as per normal. However, I would much rather be able to automate the process fully.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 03:41:54 am by Halnoth »
One of the dwarfs walked in front of Thor to get a better view of the prye, and Thor kicked him irritably into the middle of the flames, which made Thor feel slightly better and made all the dwarfs feel much worse.

Cloth Armor Mod http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=158967.msg7063531#msg7063531

Halnoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Plan for the Worst. Hope for the Best. Have Fun!
    • View Profile

Ok I figured it out but I found something interesting.

I had to make my dyes cookable. Apparently, the manager can see into bags if looking for cookable ingredients. That coupled with a reaction class allowed me to specify how much dye I wanted from the manager.

Weird.
One of the dwarfs walked in front of Thor to get a better view of the prye, and Thor kicked him irritably into the middle of the flames, which made Thor feel slightly better and made all the dwarfs feel much worse.

Cloth Armor Mod http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=158967.msg7063531#msg7063531