Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Selling books  (Read 859 times)

Xnidus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Selling books
« on: July 15, 2016, 10:25:35 am »

Hi guys!

I have a simple question. It is possible to sell the books of the library? In my small world I acquired a pair of books via trading. Two years later my scribes finished a lot of copies of these books, so I like to clean the library and sell some copies. However I don't find these books in the trading options when the (human at least) caravan arrived...

What I can do?

Thanks you very much, kind regards!

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
Re: Selling books
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 06:43:13 pm »

They're under Tools.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Halnoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Plan for the Worst. Hope for the Best. Have Fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2016, 07:50:33 pm »

Also if they are codexes you can do a search for "codex" and they should pop up.
One of the dwarfs walked in front of Thor to get a better view of the prye, and Thor kicked him irritably into the middle of the flames, which made Thor feel slightly better and made all the dwarfs feel much worse.

Cloth Armor Mod http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=158967.msg7063531#msg7063531

Xnidus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2016, 03:50:39 am »

Thank you very much. It worked, at least for the codexes. But I still not found the quires...

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2016, 09:24:44 am »

Thank you very much. It worked, at least for the codexes. But I still not found the quires...
You'd have to search for them by title. Maybe the "(copy)" part is searchable?
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

fucduck

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2016, 12:44:37 pm »

« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 09:19:57 am by fucduck »