Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Outrageous Prices  (Read 811 times)

Slinkyfest

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Canuck
    • View Profile
Outrageous Prices
« on: April 11, 2008, 02:55:00 am »

Well, I just encrusted some Larch arrows with sapphires (I had intended to do so to steel, setting the steel bolts right next to the workshop, but for w/e reason my legendary gem crafter chose these hippy sticks) and, well, Im a little shocked by the price. I could buy 2-3 caravans with that much. It just came as a shock that <<Larch>> would be worth 50025... then again they DO menace with exceptionally worked sapphire...
GENERATION 25:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Mohreb el Yasim

• Bay Watcher
  • ♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    • View Profile
Re: Outrageous Prices
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 03:49:00 am »

it is an alredy known bug i think so just dont use it if you dont like or use it until it works if you like
Mohreb el Yasim

GENERATION 24:The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experime

Slinkyfest

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 03:06:00 pm »

Alright, I wasnt sure if it was a bug, or justs some oddity in my files. Thanks. Anyone else have similiar stories?
GENERATION 25:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

kuro_suna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 03:15:00 pm »

I just want to know how you can embroider a masterfull image in pigtail of dwarfs  and dwarfs, the dwarfs are talking to the dwarfs onto a crossbow bolt

[ April 11, 2008: Message edited by: kuro_suna ]

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2008, 03:17:00 pm »

Yeah, decorating stacks is kind of broken.  25 arrows means that the value is (one arrow * 25), but you don't need 25 times as many resources to decorate them.  Hence the ridiculous price.

If only I could decorate a stack of 100 coins...

Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!