Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Anima: Festival of the End (FEF 1.3)  (Read 2560 times)

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Anima: Festival of the End (FEF 1.3)
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2016, 11:50:56 am »

Considering the number of countries, what's there is actually enough for me (aside from no Agents of Samuel locations but you said you're working on it).

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2016, 12:07:18 pm »

Ouch. I really like the way her expression and color scheme turned out, and I'd happily play with the mug as is, but I can see some of the things you're talking about (the lack of shading on her head/shoulder spikes, in particular). Would you be able to live with the unusual position if I managed to improve the other stuff?
The position makes the mug look weird and nonsensical to me. It just doesn't show enough of the body to make it not require explanation, and if it requires explanation it's not a clear mug. There's a reason why basically all the FE mugs are in the same rough pose and angle.

Basically all of what twinwolf said applies.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
  • loveless power is abusive powerless love is anemic
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2016, 05:04:35 pm »

One question: Do you think the descriptions of the different nations are ok as they are now, or would you want more info (I still have to add a lot of countries, but I mean the ones that are thre now)?

As far as I'm concerned, there's plenty of info already. I presume that if we have any specific questions, we can always ask.

Speaking of that, I do have a specific question. In the lore, you mention that firearms are in serial production, although still quite uncommon. It's unlikely that my character will use them, but I'm still interested in whether the guns are (or will eventually become) available to PC's, and what the rules for them are. Can people simply pick a crossbow type and fluff it as a musket, or do you have something else in mind?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2016, 08:01:20 pm »

Alright, I was starting on the sheet for the knight, and I had a question: We're starting in first class, but you're rolling trainee levels. Does that mean we have the starting stats for first class or for trainee? As in, do we make the sheet for first class, or as if we had started as trainees?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
  • loveless power is abusive powerless love is anemic
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2016, 04:56:30 pm »

Here's a FEF-ified mug for Eiwon:

"I feel so light, for some reason..."

I eventually realized that the old one is, indeed, full of problems, partly because of inexpertly done quantization of an image with rough linework.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]