Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: DigitalDemon's Game Streaming Variety Show, tune in whenever! No Mic/Camera  (Read 845 times)

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile

Hello! As you may have noticed, in my sig there is a link to my twitch channel. I have recently acquired streaming software, and will be holding streams either on request, or every 5:00pm Friday (New Zealand). I'll probably be playing a new game each week, and do a variety of things. I'll also listen to any requests, if anyone wants to suggest something, and I have it/It's freely attainable.

I'll also be hosting weekly events! These will probably just be me playing a certain game in a certain way, but if anyone has any suggestions, feel free!

Current Event/Game: Don't Starve Reign of Giants travelling to Shipwrecked.

Also, No Man's Sky comes out soon, and I'll be streaming that whenever I play it most likely, so check back regularly!

As the title suggests, I currently lack a camera and microphone, so until I get the required software, it will just be no-commentary gameplay with me occasionally talking in chat. I also do not have in-stream chat, so it will go blank while chatting.
But, it's a start! Anything you want me to play, suggest, and we shall see where this goes.

https://www.twitch.tv/digitaldemon77
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Had some good times on stream today! Going to stream again tomorrow, and will actually post about it then.
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

But, it's a start! Anything you want me to play, suggest, and we shall see where this goes.
Yandere Simulator
Corruption of Champions
Artificial Academy 2
:P
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

>:P

No lewd games, I apologise. Also, don't have Yandere Simulator.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

Its free
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.