Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Vampire: Progenitor (Multiplayer Suggestion Game...i guess?)  (Read 2859 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Vampire: Progenitor (Multiplayer Suggestion Game...i guess?)
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2016, 06:28:26 am »

a lone owl watches you from a tree, its eerie cry the only sound in the vicinity.
((Ah whoops, I had completely forgotten that I hadn't posted a action yet. Sorry!))

Arachne feels her bloodlust beginning to rise as she skitters up the wall, killing the terrified sentry who had spotted something crawling up the wall. Then she leaps from the wall to the roof of the nearest building, roof creaking under her bulk.

Climb up the wall using spider powers.
Try to kill any sentries on the wall that may have spotted me before they can raise an alarm.
Run and leap along the rooftops to reach the temple. If I have trouble finding the temple, drag someone out of their bed and interrogate them.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 06:33:52 am by Demonic Spoon »

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2016, 06:02:09 am »

With unnatural ease you climb the walls, all the while hiding in the shadows unseen by man. Memories flood your mind of your former life as you work strands of silk into ropes for you to simply traverse the gulches between houses...still it takes you the better part of two hours before you finally find the temple of athena...it is not so late yet that the priests of gone to their homes, you can hear the faint sound of people inside and outside are two temple guards their eyes blinded to the darkness by the braziers surrounding the temple.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2016, 05:03:11 am »

With unnatural ease you climb the walls, all the while hiding in the shadows unseen by man. Memories flood your mind of your former life as you work strands of silk into ropes for you to simply traverse the gulches between houses...still it takes you the better part of two hours before you finally find the temple of athena...it is not so late yet that the priests of gone to their homes, you can hear the faint sound of people inside and outside are two temple guards their eyes blinded to the darkness by the braziers surrounding the temple.
Rage pulses within Arachne as she gazed upon temple of her foe. Almost quicker than she can think, she is upon the guards, slaying, them in a great feast of delicious blood.

Then she turns her attention to the priests still inside the Temple, attacking them before they realize what is going on. But she does not kill the priests, she merely maims and wounds, leaving them to suffer within the temple as she attempts to bring it down on their heads. They would die with it.

Kill guards. Wound/Torture priests.
Attempt to destroy temple (with my vampire powers?)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 10:40:34 am by Demonic Spoon »

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2016, 08:51:54 am »

(No! You should take over the temple, cocoon the guards, and use them to breed baby Spiderlings! Like in Aliens!)
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2016, 10:33:54 am »

(No! You should take over the temple, cocoon the guards, and use them to breed baby Spiderlings! Like in Aliens!)
((Maybe later. The middle of the city in a very public location is kind of a bad location for that))
Pages: 1 2 [3]