Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Tiletypes HELP! (solved)  (Read 1330 times)

Ezekhiel2517

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Tiletypes HELP! (solved)
« on: April 17, 2016, 09:25:55 pm »

In the name of charity and good will, PLEASE tell me how to run tiletypes!! It keeps asking for a "interactive console" I´m using PeridexisErrant's Starter Pack 0.42.06-r02 on windows 10
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 05:06:26 pm by Ezekhiel2517 »
“Far, far below the deepest delvings of the dwarves, the world is gnawed by nameless things.” ― J.R.R. Tolkien

Ezekhiel2517

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tiletypes HELP!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2016, 08:36:52 am »

i´ve tried running dfhack with command prompt, but I suck at this, dont know how to do it. should I create a .bat file for dfhack-run.exe?
“Far, far below the deepest delvings of the dwarves, the world is gnawed by nameless things.” ― J.R.R. Tolkien

Ezekhiel2517

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tiletypes HELP!
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 08:38:00 am »

I´ve also dragged dfhack into command prompt window, then ENTER, but nothing happens

Ezekhiel2517

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tiletypes HELP! (solved)
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2016, 05:08:05 pm »

so the interactive console was the window that poped open outside DF, not the inside console (ctrl+shift+p). No Fsociety material here

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tiletypes HELP! (solved)
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2016, 06:40:34 pm »

Try the mod forum. Or the DFHack thread in the mod forum, you're more likely to be noticed there. I think there's a move thread option around here somewhere.