Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Quest to clean out Criminal Band... stumped  (Read 1643 times)

slashnul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Quest to clean out Criminal Band... stumped
« on: March 30, 2016, 10:33:23 pm »

I got a heathperson quest to clear out a criminal band in a nearby town.  Was given the bands name, the town they operate in, and after asking for directions, was told about a specific Inn in the town.  This is my first time trying to do one of these quests.  I asked around at the Inn for the band name and got nowhere.  Looked under the keep and theres about 5 levels of random rooms and hallways... about the same size and composition of a hamlets fort (but no loot).  Just a couple of friendly mercenaries hanging around.  No links to catacombs, sewers, or anything resembling the dungeon picture on the wiki.  I checked in Legends mode to verify I had the right location, and got the group leaders name.  I cant find anyone who recognizes the groups name or the leaders name.  I thought maybe they set up shop in the sewers... the only open sewer entrances Ive found are long tunnels from a nearby river and I drown.

Am I missing something?  Should I keep trying to get into the sewers?

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
Re: Quest to clean out Criminal Band... stumped
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 11:37:10 pm »

Check the temples, ask the ones under the keep about the structure you're in, the ones that mention the name of the group you're after are the ones you want.

If you check you can tell a story about the site and it will let you filter for "criminal" which will then show the group you're after "ascending to become the primary gang" or something along those lines, and it should mention where they moved in to.

slashnul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Quest to clean out Criminal Band... stumped
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2016, 12:01:38 pm »

Thanks, yeah it was the temple.  Asking about the structure really helped.