Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Question on Dwarf Therapist for those who use  (Read 452 times)

Antmf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Question on Dwarf Therapist for those who use
« on: April 13, 2016, 09:56:03 am »

Hey all just started using DT and am a tad confused. I have seen some videos where the boxes show numbers instead of shades of colors boxes diamond shapes etc. How do I get the numbers to appear to show how good they are skilled in a job as opposed to looking at shades and colors and designs?

feelotraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • (y-sqrt{|x|})^2+x^2=1
    • View Profile
Re: Question on Dwarf Therapist for those who use
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2016, 10:12:53 am »

Yep there's lots of options.  :)

Go to file/options then grid views tab, then choose 'text' from the drop down box nest to 'Skill Drawing Method'.  (Or at least that is where it is for me in a somewhat older DT.  Should be close if that's not it...)

It's worth taking a bit of time to find out which of the many variations of settings are the ones for you.  Experiment!

Edit: that's the old school method... there is also an 'Options' button in sidebar (mines at top but it may be at the side by default, I think?), or the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + p to get to the options menu.  Right clicking various things often gives additional (shortcut) choices.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 10:20:29 am by feelotraveller »

Antmf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2016, 10:46:21 am »

Thank you so much

feelotraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • (y-sqrt{|x|})^2+x^2=1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2016, 11:28:53 am »

Glad to help.

For future reference Dwarf Therapist has its own thread http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=122968.0 and questions related to it are probably best asked there.   8)