Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36]

Author Topic: Local Emergency Mafia | Bastard Game: GAME OVER, DEUS ASMOTH'S CULT WINS!  (Read 45353 times)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

I think it was funny I managed to out a fellow cult leader when he copied my fake criminal hunting win condition, but couldn't say anything because that would out me.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile

I just think its funny that people still believed the fake criminals even up to day 5.

And they believed what ath said about PMing me :)
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

I just think its funny that people still believed the fake criminals even up to day 5.

The criminal hunting thing was part of the reason why I voted for NQT D4, given my murder ability.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

Hoisted by my own petard.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile

Yeah I loved that they believed that while I may have died early My death made the game quite amusing.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36]