Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: I wanna party like it's 1053!  (Read 1101 times)

Sofaspud

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
I wanna party like it's 1053!
« on: December 13, 2007, 01:32:00 am »

Out of my 54 dwarves, 20+ of them have been attending a party ALL SUMMER LONG.  Must be a helluva bash, is all I've got to say.

That, and, GET BACK TO WORK!  Lazy slackers.

Can't... stop... laughing...:<BR>"... but at least in DF if Elves chained themselves to trees it would just mean an extra ax stroke or two." --Forumsdwarf<BR>"Would the owner of the red GCS silk socks, please pick them the f*** up, you left your FPS void on." --MadJax

GreyMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: I wanna party like it's 1053!
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 02:06:00 am »

Watch them party until they go stark raving mad.
t''s not illegal. The government just doesn''t want you doing it.

Sofaspud

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 02:18:00 am »

Until they go mad? What about me?!?

One of the farmers just decided to throw another party.  Never mind that he'd been attending THIS one for the entire growing season; he needed one of his own!

He's first on the list when I need volunteers to test the 10-level Pit of Spiky Doom, as soon as some miners stop attending his party and get some work done around here.

Edit: DWARF-DUDES!  You're RUNNING OUT OF BOOZE!  You can't party without booze.  Now sober up the Brewer, send him out here, and let him MAKE MORE BOOZE instead of dancing the night away!  *whimper*

Edit 2: Oh bloody Armok... I just realized the trade liason has been following my broker around all summer as he -- you guessed it! -- attended the non-stop party-fest.  I'm going to cry.

[ December 13, 2007: Message edited by: Sofaspud ]

[ December 13, 2007: Message edited by: Sofaspud ]

Can't... stop... laughing...:<BR>"... but at least in DF if Elves chained themselves to trees it would just mean an extra ax stroke or two." --Forumsdwarf<BR>"Would the owner of the red GCS silk socks, please pick them the f*** up, you left your FPS void on." --MadJax

BurnedToast

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2007, 02:31:00 am »

un-designate the statue garden (or zoo, or meeting hall, or whatever it is). It will instantly stop the parties, and they won't make a new one if they don't have somewhere to throw it.

Now that you can make meeting zones off the 'i' menu, statues gardens and such are mostly useless and the constant parties have to be a bug or something, so best to avoid them.

An ambush! curse all friends of nature!

HJ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2007, 04:05:00 am »

If there's horses, I'm in.